What’s wrong with these videos ?

ZoomNaidu

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Intellectual ani buildup 10gutharu but wont even acknowledge most of the things if it is  against their propaganda. Hindu and India bashing antey langa lepukoni vastharu. 

Yedhava na kodukulu 15 pages ni laaginaaru, eedaki vochi  15 posts kuda Petta leru picha Lounge sons - mallaa ee loungesons pakkanollaki neethulu cheppatam !!

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

Yedhava na kodukulu 15 pages ni laaginaaru, eedaki vochi  15 posts kuda Petta leru picha Lounge sons - mallaa ee loungesons pakkanollaki neethulu cheppatam !!

Aa vocabulary chusi well mannered intellectuals ankunna first. Discuss chyochu , unbiased ga ankunna. 

Hinduism ni Indian society ni thittadam thappa inkem undadhu. Even if you show any source they will right away ignore. Okadaithey loser,  dumbo ankuntu personal abuse chesthadu. Waste gallu motham.

4 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Aa vocabulary chusi well mannered intellectuals ankunna first. Discuss chyochu , unbiased ga ankunna. 

Hinduism ni Indian society ni thittadam thappa inkem undadhu. Even if you show any source they will right away ignore. Okadaithey loser,  dumbo ankuntu personal abuse chesthadu. Waste gallu motham.

Aa loungeson ye maa @narsy gaadu & vaadini support chesey migatha junk antha Suvar ka bachaas 😂😂

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

in Rome, be a Roman. look around this db. don't just read my posts.

I'm way less abusive than almost anyone else.

but if you expect me to defend India, sorrrry. I hate India now.

16 minutes ago, narsy said:

in Rome, be a Roman. look around this db. don't just read my posts.

I'm way less abusive than almost anyone else.

but if you expect me to defend India, sorrrry. I hate India now.

In a proper discussion, defend or offend avsaram ledu. Proper discussion would be just exchange of facts anthey.

21 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

In a proper discussion, defend or offend avsaram ledu. Proper discussion would be just exchange of facts anthey.

which of my facts were wrong? tell me.

I will abuse if someone keeps irritating me, asking me to repeat facts which are already self evident. especially if the person doing it has the kind of stuck up attitude like you do. you seem to think you are entitled to a pleasant response, but most of what you post is neither pleasant nor factual.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, narsy said:

which of my facts were wrong? tell me.

I will abuse if someone keeps irritating me, asking me to repeat facts which are already self evident. especially if the person doing it has the kind of stuck up attitude like you do. you seem to think you are entitled to a pleasant response, but most of what you post is either pleasant or factual.

Ok dude. You are 100% correct. 

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

Ok dude. You are 100% correct. 

I dont care for your sarcasm. 

you are in the middle of a pigsty here. and you have the nerve to call me out? fcuking piece of crybaby sh1t.

the entire db is full of worthless trolls, and you want to wave your finger at me?

I'm just an idiot who's ranting on a db. and I do it for my own pleasure. I'm not even coherent about what I post, neither I care to be.

but look at what others are posting. and if you don't hate India, after reading these posts, there's something wrong with your moral code really.

I don't mean just this db.. but in general, online conversations have become extremely toxic. I'm just giving you a dose of that toxicity from the other side. 

and you guys deserve it. India does suck.

see, don't take what i post seriously. I have no idea what I post.

but none of you here have any idea of the crap you post too. ask yourself, if anything you post makes sense. I'm already showing you many ways that it doesn't. 

feel free to show how my posts make no sense. I kinda already know they don't, anyway

bunch of disgusting tools, playing victim. sick really.

1 minute ago, narsy said:

I dont care for your sarcasm. 

you are in the middle of a pigsty here. and you have the nerve to call me out? fcuking piece of crybaby sh1t.

the entire db is full of worthless trolls, and you want to wave your finger at me?

I'm just an idiot who's ranting on a db. and I do it for my own pleasure. I'm not even coherent about what I post, neither I care to be.

but look at what others are posting. and if you don't hate India, after reading these posts, there's something wrong with your moral code really.

I don't mean just this db.. but in general, online conversations have become extremely toxic. I'm just giving you a dose of that toxicity from the other side. 

and you guys deserve it. India does suck.

Cool down baby. 

You just proved me right. 

Take a break from db.

LYOHOOSEHER..