What’s wrong with these videos ?

ZoomNaidu

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

Cool down baby. 

You just proved me right. 

Take a break from db.

LYOHOOSEHER..

you were never right. the day you realise it, is the day you'll stop obsessing about some online moron abusing India.

3 minutes ago, narsy said:

see, don't take what i post seriously. I have no idea what I post.

but none of you here have any idea of the crap you post too. ask yourself, if anything you post makes sense. I'm already showing you many ways that it doesn't. 

feel free to show how my posts make no sense. I kinda already know they don't, anyway

bunch of disgusting tools, playing victim. sick really.

your posts make hundred times more sense then tyler_durdin "beef thinte agri socities brathakalevu" 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

your posts make hundred times more sense then tyler_durdin "beef thinte agri socities brathakalevu" 

that's because the bar is too low.

i'm in fact a dumbfcuk. and a loser.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ofcourse , cow is the biggest reason we are the oldest continuous civilization. 

13 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

oldest continuous aa ? edavu baabu seppindhi

All the older civilizations fell at the hands of abrahmic religions but India is the only country where Hinduism is still flourishing. 

Just now, Tyler_durden said:

All the older civilizations fell at the hands of abrahmic religions but India is the only country where Hinduism is still flourishing. 

Many temples in India are functioning since thousands of years. There is no other country where this happens.

50 minutes ago, narsy said:

you were never right. the day you realise it, is the day you'll stop obsessing about some online moron abusing India.

That day when I will obsess about some moron abusing India is not too far. Until then i try not to be a mere spectator.

You too stop being that abuser, it will be  good for you, byitch.

3 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

That day when I will obsess about some moron abusing India is not too far. Until then i try not to be a mere spectator.

I have a train of thought behind that abusive reaction. and I constantly expand on it trying to explain it to those who care.

I'm trying to tap into what you are thinking, behind that attempt at crybaby attitude you showed, and I'm showing up empty every time.

if you are not comfy with english, you can use Telugu to tell what exactly the problem is with what I say. 

I can easily prove that your questions are much more problematic than my abusive responses to it. and in fact, there's no other ethical way to respond to them, other than shutting it down.

5 minutes ago, Tyler_durden said:

I'm 100% confident that my reaction to almost all interactions here is justified.

if anything, that's the only way I can keep posting here, without joining your bigoted crowd.