How to sell land in India?

SGB

8 minutes ago, SGB said:

Anybody sold agricultural lands in India without visiting India? The relatives I know are too old to help me and I’m not in a position to visit India. There is no one else who can help me.

Can a lawyer sell it for me honestly? What is the process?

(this is not my friend’s friend’s problem, it is my own problem so no jokes please)

Check these sites they may be able to help you... 

https://nriindiaservices.com/

https://www.brokersadda.com/

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Anybody sold agricultural lands in India without visiting India? The relatives I know are too old to help me and I’m not in a position to visit India. There is no one else who can help me.

(this is not my friend’s friend’s problem, it is my own problem so no jokes please)

bratuku boggupalu aitadi...inti lawyer aina sare, nee bhumi ammanike lawyer ni gitla petukunte, nee bhumi amminatte iga...

local realtor gadini patukuni, itla indirect ga, jara manchi rate osthe ammutha, lekapothey ledu ani cheppi pettu...emaina pakka deal vunte, seeda neeke vastadi contact..oka few weeks la neeke ardam aitadi etla ammalno..

lawyer ni matram petukoku...asale mee nayana di antunav, first nee peru midaki techuko...atarvata ammuko

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SGB said:

You can give a power of attorney to your relatives or lawyer and make sure to get check on your name.. you may need to sign some papers from here and fedex... it’s possible but you have to have a person who can trust and do work ok your behalf..

24 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

bratuku boggupalu aitadi...inti lawyer aina sare, nee bhumi ammanike lawyer ni gitla petukunte, nee bhumi amminatte iga...

local realtor gadini patukuni, itla indirect ga, jara manchi rate osthe ammutha, lekapothey ledu ani cheppi pettu...emaina pakka deal vunte, seeda neeke vastadi contact..oka few weeks la neeke ardam aitadi etla ammalno..

lawyer ni matram petukoku...asale mee nayana di antunav, first nee peru midaki techuko...atarvata ammuko

Thanks.

Its all on my name and I have passbooks

10 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

@NiranjanGaaru chusav ga

@SGB rate entha 

Entha land

Approx 12 acres

going by the rate an adjacent land similar to mine got offered for 35 L per acre (they don’t have water supply and they did not accept the offer yet). My land has water supply

1 hour ago, SGB said:

Outskirts of Hyderabad (between vikharabad and mominpet, kadicherla to be precise)

We also have 20 acres(our family and cousins family kalipi) in the same area, but between Shankarpally and vikarabad. . . 

If you can give power of attorney to any of your family members and if they can come for registration i can help you. . . and all the financial transactions will be made either into your NRI account or your family members' account.

I can only help you in listing and finding a buyer and rest you to talk them like price, payment terms etc.,

I don't want any commission, 🙏 and don't want to get into real estate business either @3$%

Will help you as a fellow dbian. . . But remember there will be around 20 to 30% taxes on the money you receive by the sale transaction and then banks charge on funds repatriation to the US.

BTW why do you want to sell the agri land!!. In case if you are interested in buying residential property by selling agriculture property, i suggest you to take 1 to 2 months break, travel after this covid mess, sell the land on your own and buy the residential property personally, you can do selling process and search process at the same time right. . 

• Haha 1