How to sell land in India?

SGB

35 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

entha septunav kaka rate ? mominpet ante G0111..

momimpet 111 go endhi .. 

111 go shankarpally town varaku kuda ledu..  east side bulkapur last.. . 

5 minutes ago, SGB said:

Approx 12 acres

going by the rate an adjacent land similar to mine got offered for 35 L per acre (they don’t have water supply and they did not accept the offer yet). My land has water supply

em water supply undhi.. . bore & Drip ?? 

9 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

We also have 20 acres(our family and cousins family kalipi) in the same area, but between Shankarpally and vikarabad. . . 

If you can give power of attorney to any of your family members and if they can come for registration i can help you. . . and all the financial transactions will be made either into your NRI account or your family members' account.

I can only help you in listing and finding a buyer and rest you to talk them like price, payment terms etc.,

I don't want any commission, 🙏 and don't want to get into real estate business either @3$%

Will help you as a fellow dbian. . . But remember there will be around 20 to 30% taxes on the money you receive by the sale transaction and then banks charge on funds repatriation to the US.

BTW why do you want to sell the agri land!!. In case if you are interested in buying residential property by selling agriculture property, i suggest you to take 1 to 2 months break, travel after this covid mess, sell the land on your own and buy the residential property personally, you can do selling process and search process at the same time right. . 

Very nice of you! I’ll keep this in mind.

there is no one to manage the land. No plans on investing in India. It is leased (kaulu) but the guy is being dishonest in making payments 

5 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

momimpet 111 go endhi .. 

111 go shankarpally town varaku kuda ledu..  east side bulkapur last.. . 

ohh, I didnt knew..ekado vinatu gurthu mominpet varaku...

FTL mark up emaina vunda ?

14 minutes ago, SGB said:

Approx 12 acres

going by the rate an adjacent land similar to mine got offered for 35 L per acre (they don’t have water supply and they did not accept the offer yet). My land has water supply

35L..!!! 

Nawabpeta la 20-22 ki dorkutunayi...

15 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

ohh, I didnt knew..ekado vinatu gurthu mominpet varaku...

FTL mark up emaina vunda ?

momimpet la musi kuda paradhu.. . inka em FTL.. . 

111 Go east side bulkapur last, seedha pothe tharuvatha shankarpally(shankarpally town lone 111 go ledu), next nawabpet then momimpet straight ga,. . . .  nawabpet nundi left pothe vikarabad.

nuvvu anukunedhi Moinabad. . . @3$%. . .  80% of the Moinabad mandal villages are into 111 GO ^&H

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

35L..!!! 

Nawabpeta la 20-22 ki dorkutunayi...

My land is between kadicherla and menapally 

I mentioned the offer my adjacent land got that doesn’t have water supply.

1 minute ago, SGB said:

kadicherla kaadu bro. . Kadcharla 

4 minutes ago, SGB said:

Menapally na? nenu eppudu vinale. . . spelling correct cheppu bro

Manepally or Manepalli or Moranpalli. . be specific. . okka vowel marina mandal mari inko village untadhi aa name tho @3$%

Never heard about even a remote village that side with name "Menapally"

11 minutes ago, SGB said:

My land falls under nawabpet mandal

nawabpet lo oka inch kuda 111 go raadu.

Btw nawabpet lo ippudu motham residential layouts paduthunnayi, , ,shankarpally is done, shankarpally lo kotha layouts ki asalu jaaga ledu. . . realtors moving to nawabpet, side. . . slowly vikarabad antaru. . . i suggest you wait. . . survey cheyindhi fencing esi pettuko to be safe, hold it for another year or two. . . marks my words that area is growing like anything. . acre 35 lakhs ku ammadam endhi

vattimeenapally, madireddipally lo layouts esi 9k , 10k per yard ammutunnaru. . . ante aada land value above 1C undale, appudu one yard 9-10k value untadhi. . . 

https://www.99acres.com/residential-land-for-sale-in-vanabhoomi-shankarpally-hyderabad-4500-sq-yard-spid-V53695564

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, SGB said:

Very nice of you! I’ll keep this in mind.

there is no one to manage the land. No plans on investing in India. It is leased (kaulu) but the guy is being dishonest in making payments 

If you've leased it out to a local guy, i'd suggest to stop it next year.. . . do something get help from your any of your relative, get the survey done again and if there is not fencing get it . . leave the land vacant but don't give land leased out to a local guy or local village people. . . get it fenced strongly and then have a gate for it and locked. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Menapally na? nenu eppudu vinale. . . spelling correct cheppu bro

Manepally or Manepalli or Moranpalli. . be specific. . okka vowel marina mandal mari inko village untadhi aa name tho @3$%

Never heard about even a remote village that side with name "Menapally"

Menepally adjacent to kadcharla :)

Pronounced meenepally