How to sell land in India?

SGB

17 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

nawabpet lo oka inch kuda 111 go raadu.

Btw nawabpet lo ippudu motham residential layouts paduthunnayi, , ,shankarpally is done, shankarpally lo kotha layouts ki asalu jaaga ledu. . . realtors moving to nawabpet, side. . . slowly vikarabad antaru. . . i suggest you wait. . . survey cheyindhi fencing esi pettuko to be safe, hold it for another year or two. . . marks my words that area is growing like anything. . acre 35 lakhs ku ammadam endhi

vattimeenapally, madireddipally lo layouts esi 9k , 10k per yard ammutunnaru. . . ante aada land value above 1C undale, appudu one yard 9-10k value untadhi. . . 

https://www.99acres.com/residential-land-for-sale-in-vanabhoomi-shankarpally-hyderabad-4500-sq-yard-spid-V53695564

Thank you!

15 minutes ago, SGB said:

Menepally adjacent to kadcharla :)

Pronounced meenepally

hm, not very far. . . but the next thing you need to do is not selling the land immediately. . . What you should do is get rid of the lease guy. . .. anyway he is not paying right. . let them not keep it in their kabza. . . 

Better get it fenced. . . i think for 12 acres it cost 4 to 5 lakhs for fencing but its still worth. Then have two cement pillars built at the entrance side and have a 8 to 10 feet gate. . . and then locked. . Leave the land like that and not cultivated but get rid of local guys. .  they do more harm than any good in return to your kindness of not collecting the annual lease rental strictly. If the lease guys are not your relatives or not trustworthy better get rid of them. . . and you are out of India. . i can't even imagine situation there and whats going in the lease guys mind. . . . not scaring you but just alerting. . . i remember in my childhood prices that side when my father bought land that side(after shankarpally).. . like 20-25 years back it was 20-25K per acre. . . . then even 7-8 years back it was 7-8 lakhs per acre. . . now its like 1C per acre.. . 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2020 at 3:15 PM, Assam_Bhayya said:

Menapally na? nenu eppudu vinale. . . spelling correct cheppu bro

Manepally or Manepalli or Moranpalli. . be specific. . okka vowel marina mandal mari inko village untadhi aa name tho @3$%

Never heard about even a remote village that side with name "Menapally"

@3$%

3 minutes ago, trent said:

Bro exact ga Ekkada and enni acres? Development ki istava?

Bro did  u sell u r shankarpally subhagruha plot. what suggestions u r getting now from your parents and others about selling that plot these days @3$%

2 minutes ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

Bro did  u sell u r shankarpally subhagruha plot. what suggestions u r getting now from your parents and others about selling that plot these days @3$%

Lol 99 acres lo post chesa ninne. E roju okadu tagulukoni 17.5k per sqyrd istava ani asking. Nenu 24k ani post chesthe 😂

nene register chepinchukunta. Vellali next week Hyd 

38 minutes ago, trent said:

Lol 99 acres lo post chesa ninne. E roju okadu tagulukoni 17.5k per sqyrd istava ani asking. Nenu 24k ani post chesthe 😂

nene register chepinchukunta. Vellali next week Hyd 

evado broker gaadu untaadu bro, 17.5K offer is a joke.

ye 24-25k is the prevailing price.

On 12/31/2020 at 4:52 AM, SGB said:

Anybody sold agricultural lands in India without visiting India? The relatives I know are too old to help me and I’m not in a position to visit India. There is no one else who can help me.

Can a lawyer sell it for me honestly? What is the process?

(this is not my friend’s friend’s problem, it is my own problem so no jokes please)

Trust worthy friends lera?

On 12/30/2020 at 11:52 AM, SGB said:

Anybody sold agricultural lands in India without visiting India? The relatives I know are too old to help me and I’m not in a position to visit India. There is no one else who can help me.

Can a lawyer sell it for me honestly? What is the process?

(this is not my friend’s friend’s problem, it is my own problem so no jokes please)

Check this forum

http://www.legalserviceindia.com/lawforum/property-laws/2/

9 minutes ago, SGB said:

I have decided to put up a fence and sleep on it for at least 2-5 years and let it multiply.

thanks to @Assam_Bhayya for valuable advice!

Regional Ring Road(RRR) for Hyderabad approved by central govt yesterday. this RRR road will be 10-15 km from your land. You'll start seeing drastic demand for the lands in your area in the coming 5 yrs bro. At that time its worth taking 6 months break, travel back to India and sell the land on your own _-_