Down grade receipt

fasak_vachadu

Just now, rajivn786 said:

You guys r lucky. I dont have any info as to when it's applied. I sent several emails to attorney and nothing far...except an invoice of 10k.

Same here 

15 hours ago, BeerBob123 said:

Same here 

I sent 8 emails (weekly 2 for Nov month) and I received an invoice for 10k. Even I cant say what was the date/center of my application when Emma asked . I can guess the center but not date. These high profile law firms only mint money but never care about acknowledging or informing when it was applied. I heard that (in telegram group) that there were lot of rejections due to some 3/9 questions in I-485.

16 minutes ago, rajivn786 said:

I sent 8 emails (weekly 2 for Nov month) and I received an invoice for 10k. Even I cant say what was the date/center of my application when Emma asked . I can guess the center but not date. These high profile law firms only mint money but never care about acknowledging or informing when it was applied. I heard that (in telegram group) that there were lot of rejections due to some 3/9 questions in I-485.

Get your employer to ask. Maa vallu ala chesthe motham andarni loop lo petti emails chesa. They responded then

On 1/3/2021 at 11:09 AM, Rushabhi said:

Get your employer to ask. Maa vallu ala chesthe motham andarni loop lo petti emails chesa. They responded then

She asked them copying me. No response.