Life insurance & Accidental death insurance

yemdoing

1 minute ago, Pappu_Packitmar said:

1M ? Can u send details kaka?

Yes term20 for 1 ML.. inka em details kavali man @3$%. northwestern mutual tho teesukunna.. I took combination of Term and whole.. like 80% of 1 ML for term and remaining money for whole..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Yes term20 for 1 ML.. inka em details kavali man @3$%. northwestern mutual tho teesukunna.. I took combination of Term and whole.. like 80% of 1 ML for term and remaining money for whole..

Thanks 

I pay $720 per year , 1M for 30 yrs. 

my wife pays $500 per year 1M for 30 yrs. 

policygenuis ane website lo try cheyyandi.. you can compare rates with multiple companies

And policy start chese 1 -2 months full work out cheyyandi, bp, weight, cholestral anni control lo ki techukondi.. they do medical tests. you will get cheaper premium. 

5 minutes ago, GTR said:

policygenuis ane website lo try cheyyandi.. you can compare rates with multiple companies

And policy start chese 1 -2 months full work out cheyyandi, bp, weight, cholestral anni control lo ki techukondi.. they do medical tests. you will get cheaper premium. 

Policy genius Referral kavalante let me know bro.

10 hours ago, GTR said:

Ang 1720 per annum 35 years

1mn

On 1/4/2021 at 1:52 PM, yemdoing said:

Most companies do not pay if you are not a permanent resident or US citizen. Even if they do most of them cannot pay to the beneficiary if they are not permanent resident or US citizen.

check out the US treasury website.

so check it out.

As you pointed, it is always good to check with them, rather than regret later. 

Policy genius vadu munde chepthadu, if the policies are not applicable for VISA holders ani. got the below message from them when I was looking for a longer policy. 

Unfortunately, many life insurance companies have certain rules and regulations around applicants that apply and are visas holders so other than Principal, AIG would be the next best option if you wanted additional coverage by extending your term from 30 to 35 yrs.

• 1 year later...
On 1/4/2021 at 12:52 PM, yemdoing said:

Most companies do not pay if you are not a permanent resident or US citizen. Even if they do most of them cannot pay to the beneficiary if they are not permanent resident or US citizen.

check out the US treasury website.

so check it out.

Don’t post fake news, post the proof @Spartan is this true ? 

2 minutes ago, MiryaIgudaMaruthiRao said:

Don’t post fake news, post the proof @Spartan is this true ? 

Probably wrong, transunion said you are still covered even if you move out of country in future and you are paying premiums

Just now, JackSeal said:

Probably wrong, transunion said you are still covered even if you move out of country in future and you are paying premiums

I Know Reaction GIF by MOODMAN But TS why faking ? Lying Youtube GIF by Vanessa Van Edwards