485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

22 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

why would i need to cry, collective ga unna limited processing capacity ni 10ga pettukunnamu ane pain anthe

Indians may be individually intellectual but collectively morons, no wonder we have no political power at all in US inspite of being strongest economic block

When the matter is not of National Interest then there is nothing wrong to think that way..and everyone done what its good for them , you/me are no way can tell whats good for anyone without understanding where they stand in their life 

LIN valaki April 5th biometrics ayinavalaki cards vastunayi anta

nadi march 16 ayayi biometrics, still no update ,, anyone in same situation?

Just now, vatchesa said:

chala cases vinava bro ??? some time sPD and BIO are different in chronology  as some people got bio late even their pd is earlier its all random bro teliyadu, some random guy posted 

LIN2190083353 (EAD )LIN2190083351 (485 he got fp on march 19th) not sure on reciept date

LIN2190111802 (march 15ty fp taken) may 3rd approved

many reciepts which are fingerptinted beforfe ddid not recived ead yet

mine is april 9th no info yetr

22 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

LIN Mar/19th. no updates and no card yet

1 hour ago, vatchesa said:

1 hour ago, Silent_Boy said:

LIN Mar/19th. no updates and no card yet

ipude maa friend customer service lliveagent tho call chesadu his is LIN too for emergency requets as his mom  is iin ICU

it seems they got hugdde numbe rof emergency requests because of panddemic , they are haviing hard time prioritizing in these requests it self ,they are asking proofs of medical at home, flight tickets the proof you are travelling in 7 to 10 days

the bros , may thats the reason everything got holded up and explains why the delays

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

ipude maa friend customer service lliveagent tho call chesadu his is LIN too for emergency requets as his mom  is iin ICU

it seems they got hugdde numbe rof emergency requests because of panddemic , they are haviing hard time prioritizing in these requests it self ,they are asking proofs of medical at home, flight tickets the proof you are travelling in 7 to 10 days

the bros , may thats the reason everything got holded up and explains why the delays

dont tell me people are clogging the system with unnecessary emergency requests 

11 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

dont tell me people are clogging the system with unnecessary emergency requests 

I am not telling unnessary bro because of pandemic emergency requests increased ani cheptuna, you have to have valid proofs meicals, travel etc its not easy to lie and get ytour expedited approved

1 minute ago, rajprakashraj said:

@csrcsrAttorney gadu ippude cheppadu my case moved from Nebraska to Vermont ani...I140 premium cheste ala kuda move chestara

I140 only nebraska and texas ee kada undedi

3 hours ago, vatchesa said:

ma colleague ki EAD approved ayindi 1 month after FP.LIN 

49 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

@csrcsrAttorney gadu ippude cheppadu my case moved from Nebraska to Vermont ani...I140 premium cheste ala kuda move chestara

Teliyadu bro naadi aithe emi kaledu may be my pd is far far away 

1 hour ago, rajprakashraj said:

is yours downgrade? if yes EB2 I140 ee center lo approved?

1 hour ago, Silent_Boy said:

is yours downgrade? if yes EB2 I140 ee center lo approved?

Initital EB2-140 approved in nebraska, i downgraded to EB3 in October which went to Nebraska, april 22 I-140 premium apply chesa...today attorney told my case moved from nebraska to vermont ani...they have no info if it's just I-140 or whole application moved.

Idi em torture..okkati clarity ledu jeevitham lo )o_