485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

47 minutes ago, Azure said:

Congrats anna, Nov lo you will get GC. Remember my ID and send full bottle Ann 

Andulo half bottle naku anna manchi single malt with age statement ipinchu anba

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 2:08 PM, rajprakashraj said:

@csrcsrAttorney gadu ippude cheppadu my case moved from Nebraska to Vermont ani...I140 premium cheste ala kuda move chestara

Bro nee laga okatanu chepadu case transfer is good ata , niku emina interview waveier laga notice vachinda,it seems it's called preadjudicsted anta some body posted questionto tvasia immigration show

Did yiu submitted medicals already?? And your pd I forgot 

Texas service center any one got biometrics ?? I filed mine on oct 30 with eb3 downgrade till now no updates other than receipts. 

Can we travel to India before biometrics??

52 minutes ago, CNR said:

Texas service center any one got biometrics ?? I filed mine on oct 30 with eb3 downgrade till now no updates other than receipts. 

in most cases , they are applying biometrics they have on file for EAD. so interview is waived.   they will directly give ead if they process your application. but they are not applying the same to AOS application, so can expect the appointment sometime in future. 

you can chat with them and they will tell you the same. ensure you ask the status of both AOS and EAD/AP receipts.

1 hour ago, CNR said:

You can bro but don't miss the bio appointment if the bio notices arrive when you are in india it will be very tricky. To reschedule,  give mail.keys to your fiends keep an eye in usps informed delivery

As in some cases it may reused but not for 485

1 hour ago, CNR said:

Yes , you can but below are some noticeable issues 

1. Your i-131 advanced Parole gets abounded in most cases. You have to apply when you comeback again

2.As @csrcsrtold you might miss biometrics. if u miss then you have whole world of problems that you have to tackle ( for sure 485 biometrics you have give even tough for i-765 it might be reused)

3.Assuming you don't have Visa stamping and with no advanced parole you are struck in India ( no consulates open) even your kid is USC.

58 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

You can bro but don't miss the bio appointment if the bio notices arrive when you are in india it will be very tricky. To reschedule,  give mail.keys to your fiends keep an eye in usps informed delivery

As in some cases it may reused but not for 485

@csrcsr bro before the biometric appointment travel chesi and after returning to the country do we need to reapply for AP/EAD?  I heard AP will be abounded on travel out of the country 

32 minutes ago, ambothu said:

Yes , you can but below are some noticeable issues 

1. Your i-131 advanced Parole gets abounded in most cases. You have to apply when you comeback again

2.As @csrcsrtold you might miss biometrics. if u miss then you have whole world of problems that you have to tackle ( for sure 485 biometrics you have give even tough for i-765 it might be reused)

3.Assuming you don't have Visa stamping and with no advanced parole you are struck in India ( no consulates open) even your kid is USC.

@ambothu Advanced parole biometric appointment schedule kaledu. Do we need to apply ?

1 minute ago, PakshiRaja said:

@csrcsr bro before the biometric appointment travel chesi and after returning to the country do we need to reapply for AP/EAD?

If yiu travel before ap gets approved after giu file  only AP you have to refile, AP application is waste ead is ok

25 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If yiu travel before ap gets approved after giu file  only AP you have to refile, AP application is waste ead is ok

if the AP is approved when out of the country we need to refile after coming back . If the AP is not approved travelling back to the country no refile is required.