485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, PakshiRaja said:

if the AP is approved when out of the country we need to refile after coming back . If the AP is not approved travelling back to the country no refile is required.

Bro if you travel outside the country when Ap is in progress ap yiu have to refile 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro if you travel outside the country when Ap is in progress ap yiu have to refile 

Thanks. Better to avoid travel

1 hour ago, PakshiRaja said:

@ambothu Advanced parole biometric appointment schedule kaledu. Do we need to apply ?

Biometrics u can't schedule.field offices will schedule when it's ur turn . U can't really anything about it expect not traveling 

12 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

in most cases , they are applying biometrics they have on file for EAD. so interview is waived.   they will directly give ead if they process your application. but they are not applying the same to AOS application, so can expect the appointment sometime in future. 

you can chat with them and they will tell you the same. ensure you ask the status of both AOS and EAD/AP receipts.

Thank you. Chat in uscis page ??

15 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Bro nee laga okatanu chepadu case transfer is good ata , niku emina interview waveier laga notice vachinda,it seems it's called preadjudicsted anta some body posted questionto tvasia immigration show

Did yiu submitted medicals already?? And your pd I forgot 

got reply from lawyer...premium went to nebraska, may get approval this week. I need to check if my 485 is still with nebraska or moved to vermont. submitted with medicals, pd-2013 jun

21 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

got reply from lawyer...premium went to nebraska, may get approval this week. I need to check if my 485 is still with nebraska or moved to vermont. submitted with medicals, pd-2013 jun

Then how did you.know you said your case moved to Vermont etc??

40 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

Did you had to pay anything from your pocket to upgrade to premium?

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Then how did you.know you said your case moved to Vermont etc??

employer gadu last Wednesday adigithe...nee case vermont move indi annadu...didn't say i-140 or 485.

Friday I-140 premium receipt vochindi from nebraska annadu...not sure if he is referring 485 to vermont...still need to check on it...edi clear ga cheppi savatledu employer sale gadu.

Will check and update here

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Did you had to pay anything from your pocket to upgrade to premium?

contractor jeevitalu kada dude... i paid for premium

3 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

employer gadu last Wednesday adigithe...nee case vermont move indi annadu...didn't say i-140 or 485.

Friday I-140 premium receipt vochindi from nebraska annadu...not sure if he is referring 485 to vermont...still need to check on it...edi clear ga cheppi savatledu employer sale gadu.

Will check and update here

Cool thanks bro it will be useful for us looks a new kind of pattern of case transfer (some are saying it's a positive sign)

33 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

contractor jeevitalu kada dude... i paid for premium

even FT employers also asking candidate to pay for premium bro