485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

28 minutes ago, mettastar said:

I140 premium fee/packet reached uscis today

you mean they accepeted ? if so you will get approved by thursday friday max

3 hours ago, Meowcatp said:

If you get bio metrics, do we need still need to go for PP?

PP ante premium processing bro ?? nee bio ki 140 ki no relation bro

21 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you mean they accepeted ? if so you will get approved by thursday friday max

Accepted o kado teledu .. fedex packet delivered

Wastage is likely to be AT LEAST 50k. There's no way, absolutely none, that they will not waste at least 50k visas this FY. That was baked in when the new administration started. They need to hire thousands more people, train them, etc. and that will take at least one year, probably two. So, it's likely you will also see visa wastage next year. Only in 2023 can we expect the situation to improve. There's a big lag in the system, for any large organization like USCIS when you seek to reform it. You can blame the last administration for the current state of affairs. If by 2023 it's still terrible, then you can blame the current administration.

Thoughts ? 

@Iriswest

@csrcsr

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Wastage is likely to be AT LEAST 50k. There's no way, absolutely none, that they will not waste at least 50k visas this FY. That was baked in when the new administration started. They need to hire thousands more people, train them, etc. and that will take at least one year, probably two. So, it's likely you will also see visa wastage next year. Only in 2023 can we expect the situation to improve. There's a big lag in the system, for any large organization like USCIS when you seek to reform it. You can blame the last administration for the current state of affairs. If by 2023 it's still terrible, then you can blame the current administration.

Thoughts ? 

@Iriswest

@csrcsr

Hmm no idea anna beyond our control just wait and watch

27 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Thoughts ? 

@Iriswest

@csrcsr

my PD is 2014.Atleast my GC wait time will be reduced to 10 years from 50 years pre-covid and I am getting EAD.

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

Thoughts ? 

@Iriswest

@csrcsr

4 more months to go. Let’s see how it plays out. I wish all 2014 to be greened in next FY.

55 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

4 more months to go. Let’s see how it plays out. I wish all 2014 to be greened in next FY.

i am optimistic that they will move faster in last quarter. ROW demand enta undo munde theliyadu kada. they might have rules to wait till last quarter i guess. lets see. 

5 minutes ago, Fida said:

can we apply for expedite. if any valid reason and evidence to be submitted, evarikaina vachayaa

Maa community lo okaru try chetsunaru fro AP, he has genuine reason his mom in bad condition in india

proofs, medical details if you are planning in  10 days waiting for second level officer call ata they said they got pllenty of requests like this they are prioritizing in them$s@d

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

naadi 2011 sep ee bulletin la current ayithadi antava