485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

May be your reciept series is little early?? Mine is LIN219013 and applied on oct 29th, looks the number of applications is high at the end of Oct plus bio delays it has cascading effect and many people ae raising expedited requests because of pandemic 

Uscis shifted its focus to something else anipisthundi. 

35 minutes ago, snoww said:

Uscis shifted its focus to something else anipisthundi. 

teliyadu bro hearing some people are getting bio appointments at 6AM and 7am also they are speeding up lets see

MSC vallaki fast ga vastunayi, LLIN mundu valaki baane vachayi. , SRC dead slow

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

teliyadu bro hearing some people are getting bio appointments at 6AM and 7am also they are speeding up lets see

MSC vallaki fast ga vastunayi, LLIN mundu valaki baane vachayi. , SRC dead slow

i had mine at 7:30am

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Onakku emi teliyadu bro learning from db peddalu

Bro baaku koncham info cheppu .... naa case - applied 485 from previous employer ... currently working for different employer who haven't started gc. Also current employer dagara position getting closed ... looking for new job ... 1. so yepudu new employer job offer chesthe can i use EAD and work for him (as 180 days passed), without working for d employer who have signed 485j ?

2. If we can what need to be done by new employer to get us working on ead ? Do they have to sign 485j again ?

4 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Bro baaku koncham info cheppu .... naa case - applied 485 from previous employer ... currently working for different employer who haven't started gc. Also current employer dagara position getting closed ... looking for new job ... 1. so yepudu new employer job offer chesthe can i use EAD and work for him (as 180 days passed), without working for d employer who have signed 485j ?

2. If we can what need to be done by new employer to get us working on ead ? Do they have to sign 485j again ?

Hello @MeetFriendz -   Did you move back to employer A (transfer H1) and then file I-485 ? How did you file I-485 with out moving to employer A 

26 minutes ago, MeetFriendz said:

Yaa bro if I understood correctly you have not joined at all the previous employer correct? After applying 485 If that's is the case

If yiu jointhe new employer better to file one more j because interviee emina vasthe you have to show the proofs of your employment best emo, it always better to report where you are working now on similar role

2 minutes ago, mulakaya_123456 said:

Naaa PD Nov 2016 EB2, should I think to downgrade now to EB3? Eee oct ki move autayi antunnaru, naaa PD touch autundi anta ra? Please advise @Spartan

keep calm and be in EB2. u have enough time to make that decision.

15 hours ago, MSRMH said:

Hello @MeetFriendz -   Did you move back to employer A (transfer H1) and then file I-485 ? How did you file I-485 with out moving to employer A 

No ... while working with current employer (employer B) it self i have applied my 485 with my previous employer - employer A

15 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa bro if I understood correctly you have not joined at all the previous employer correct? After applying 485 If that's is the case

If yiu jointhe new employer better to file one more j because interviee emina vasthe you have to show the proofs of your employment best emo, it always better to report where you are working now on similar role

Yes havent joined after i moved from previous employer after applying 485. 
precisely - worked with employer A ( previous employer) - employer A applied 140 - moved to employer B (Current employer) using h1 transfer based on 140 - as filing dates got current applied 485 using employer A while working with employer B. 

ok ... yeah adhe anukuntunna has to file 485j with new employer ( Employer C). But employer A tho work cheyaka pothe no problem aa ani question. Also yee madhya 485j sign cheyadaniki kuda clients are like supporting immigration annatu rejecting ... so may be company join iyyaka sign cheyali tappadu ani adagali ani fix iyya opportunity easy ga rakunte jnka 

anyway thank you bro ...