485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

expecting rfe.. already medicals finished.. rfe vaste submit chedam ani waiting

ok

Just now, Spartan said:

finished ante vadu pampinchali kada direct ga...malli nuvvu pampedi emuntadi...thinking

doctor degara anna cheking complete andd sudhi mandhu done report ready, wiating for rfe manaki sealed cover istaru bro

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

other areas lo friends ki feb lone vachindi anta ee letter

but good thinig is application lo bokkaalu anni chusinatlu bro , issuing medicals and further steps are just formaility

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

ok

doctor degara anna cheking complete andd sudhi mandhu done report ready, wiating for rfe manaki sealed cover istaru bro

@csrcsr  i thought that Doc office sends directly to USCIS ..

similar to our SMOG test reports the center sends to DMV laga.. sSa_j@il

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

@psycopk bro  one caution  (may be you are already aware )

remember your medicals are valid only valid for 2 months until you send, the uscis office should get within two months from there it is valid for 2 years anatlu vinna , sio date chsuko before submission if you already have sealed cover

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

@psycopk bro  one caution  (may be you are already aware )

remember your medicals are valid only valid for 2 months until you send, the uscis office should get within two months from there it is valid for 2 years anatlu vinna , sio date chsuko before submission if you already have sealed cover

reports are valid for 2yrs you need to submit within 2months

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  i thought that Doc office sends directly to USCIS ..

similar to our SMOG test reports the center sends to DMV laga.. sSa_j@il

mana degara reciept number reference petti pampaninchali anni vinna bro 

After completing your the medical examination, the civil surgeon must give you, the applicant, the completed Form I-693 in a sealed envelope. Do not accept it if it is not in a sealed envelope. We will return the form to you if it is not in a sealed envelope, or if the envelope has been opened or altered.

You (not the civil surgeon) must submit your Form I-693 to USCIS. If you are applying for adjustment of status, you may submit Form I-693:

• By mail with your Form I-485, Application to Register for Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, to the location specified for your Form I-485 (see Direct Filing Addresses for Form I-485).
  • By mail after filing your Form I-485 to the location specified in your most recent communication with USCIS (for example, a Request for Evidence letter from USCIS).
  • In person at an interview in a USCIS field office (if an interview is required).

Other applicants: Follow the instructions on or included with the application or the instructions given to you by the office requesting the medical examination.

Don’t forget to sign your form! We will reject any unsigned form.

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/filing-guidance/form-filing-tips

13 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Why you did not submit medicals with your 485?

• The Form I-693 that the applicant submitted is signed by a civil surgeon no more than 60 days before the date the applicant filed an application for the underlying immigration benefit; [22] 

-meaning.. you need to get tests done after filing the application.. not before.. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, megadheera said:

Why you did not submit medicals with your 485?

maa area lo no appointments available.. and appointments unna vallu 2weeks time padutundi annaru.. the priority is to send the application faster

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

reports are valid for 2yrs you need to submit within 2months

Correct but 2 months lo neeku rfe raakapothe waste kada. Don’t say interfile. No one has clarity about it. You should have sent with your original package. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, megadheera said:

Correct but 2 months lo neeku rfe raakapothe waste kada. Don’t say interfile. No one has clarity about it. You should have sent with your original package. 

thats fine.. since all the records are upto date.. its just a matter of getting new copy from the facility...

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:
  • The Form I-693 that the applicant submitted is signed by a civil surgeon no more than 60 days before the date the applicant filed an application for the underlying immigration benefit; [22] 

-meaning.. you need to get tests done after filing the application.. not before.. 

60 days before filing unte chalu anukunta bro @megadheera throw some light bro

To ensure your medical examination results are still valid when we adjudicate your associated benefit application, you should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for adjustment of status, respond to a Request for Evidence, or attend an interview (if applicable). NOTE: The Form I-693 must be dated no earlier than 60 days before you filed your underlying application.

Be sure to provide enough time for any laboratory testing or additional testing required under CDC's technical instructions.

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

maa area lo no appointments available.. and appointments unna vallu 2weeks time padutundi annaru.. the priority is to send the application faster

You sent the package on October 28th. Dates current kaagane appointment teesukovalsindi.28th varaku vachevi kada. It is unnecessary waste of time. Chala mandi waiting for medical rfe

ma apice lo same Eb2 direct case..

ataniki holdon annaru with medical tests...

inka em process kaale ainaki after biometrics...

so thinking whats the process here ani...

naaku telsinanta varaku u can get ur reports, done before filing. only thing is they should not be more than 60days older to ur application date.

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

60 days before filing unte chalu anukunta bro @megadheera throw some light bro

To ensure your medical examination results are still valid when we adjudicate your associated benefit application, you should schedule the medical examination as close as possible to the time you file for adjustment of status, respond to a Request for Evidence, or attend an interview (if applicable). NOTE: The Form I-693 must be dated no earlier than 60 days before you filed your underlying application.

Be sure to provide enough time for any laboratory testing or additional testing required under CDC's technical instructions.

Doctor sign chesina 60 days lo uscis ki send cheyali. And it is 2 yrs valid from the date of signature 

• Thanks 1