485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

14 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

where do you get the information of receipts currently working on....Nadi kuda LIN

Random bro one of my coworker some times runs the script by incrementing the recipet number atanu chepadu to get a rough ball park

15 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

well my receipts numbers are 50k+ more than above numbers.I want to relocate to a different state but stuck because of this delay.Will wait for a month more and then will upgrade I140 to premium

If I was you get your 140 asap bro in premium 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Its deadd slow ninna monna e below reciepts degara unadu vaadu ead ichhe degara so if you are some were near plus minus  you might hear soon

LIN2190101800

LIN2190101804

LIN2190102809

intha progress epdu kanpadale this week konchaam runninfg hope they process soon

not sure if this is accurate baa

my receipt numbers are in LIN21900XXXXX range which is way less than range you provided and my application is still in pending status after finger prints were taken in 1st week of April.

10 minutes ago, gundugadu said:

not sure if this is accurate baa

my receipt numbers are in LIN21900XXXXX range which is way less than range you provided and my application is still in pending status after finger prints were taken in 1st week of April.

Ade bro most of the bucket in that range got approved ani cheptuna there are some 900 which are not approved juts to have ball park these number got processed this week if yiu can check the case status

LIN2190102809 idi kuda ee week e approved ayindi 

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Ade bro most of the bucket in that range got approved ani cheptuna there are some 900 which are not approved juts to have ball park these number got processed this week if yiu can check the case status

LIN2190102809 idi kuda ee week e approved ayindi 

Hope they process earlier cases soon.

On 5/8/2021 at 9:47 AM, csrcsr said:

Highly doubt it bro inka 4 bulletins unayi avga if it has to hit final date eb3 should move on an avg 9 months every bulletin very unlikely 

Hope you saw the news. It is expected EB2 Final action dates will move to Dec 2010 in June Visa bulletin. May 2011 is still possible in this FY. 

45 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Hope you saw the news. It is expected EB2 Final action dates will move to Dec 2010 in June Visa bulletin. May 2011 is still possible in this FY. 

Any idea on Eb3 prediction ? 

On 5/17/2021 at 12:37 PM, csrcsr said:

If they have filed your eb3 ddowngrade as new then yes both will be active, but you have to remember one thing here

you have filed 485 with concurrent eb3 donwgrade , in case you are planniing to file a interfile by upgrade to eb2 , your eb3 has to approved (unless it is new 485) your entire 485 is dependant on the 140 you filed with , in summary what i am saying is you cannot file intefile upgrade withoput your eb3 gettinig approvedd

If I was you to keep things simple, get your eb3 140 apprved 100% it will be current in 2 to 3 bulletins , stay in eb3 as you already filed medicals just relax and you will have your gc 

Oye na date current aindhi FAd lo

4 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Oye na date current aindhi FAd lo

COngratulations that what I told you just stay calm we expected two months you git in 2 days congrtats bro bl@st