485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

ipudu next steps enti - like i haven't given my medicals but i 140 PP cheyinchina (last week waiting for any response USCIS) - should i wait for them to send an RFE about the medicals?

@Spartan you have any idea? thank you in advance 

6 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

E lekkana 2016 DOF move avtaya?

employer change avvala vadda experts plz suggest

ninna reddy video lo, 2018 vallake moving vaddu annadu mari... its literally taking 2 years to get the labor and 140  so think about it. 

7 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

ipudu next steps enti - like i haven't given my medicals but i 140 PP cheyinchina (last week waiting for any response USCIS) - should i wait for them to send an RFE about the medicals?

Hopefully 140 accept chestrau bro lekaptge you will get denial back only premium part of it yiu have to file again

If I was you if money is not big deal as it came so far intefile the medicals and if rfe vasthe malli pampu only after 140 approval

9 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

E lekkana 2016 DOF move avtaya?

employer change avvala vadda experts plz suggest

If it's early 2016 bro unless teesmaar khan offer aithe Tappa I would wait (only me)

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hopefully 140 accept chestrau bro lekaptge you will get denial back only premium part of it yiu have to file again

If I was you if money is not big deal as it came so far intefile the medicals and if rfe vasthe malli pampu only after 140 approval

already submit cheste malla RFE enduku ostadi - enduku PP denial aythunnay any perticular reason? ipudu malla edoka tension aaa endo ee sodi

3 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

already submit cheste malla RFE enduku ostadi - enduku PP denial aythunnay any perticular reason? ipudu malla edoka tension aaa endo ee sodi

Interfile chesthe oka oka sari file correct ga reach avadu antaru bro in worst case they will send yiur rfe you will send again 

Coming to PP manaki original perm ledu kabati they will only deny premium part of it and yiu have to file after 30 days 

Naadi ade jarigindi

1 hour ago, mettastar said:

EB3 1Nov2011

EB2 1dec2010

Dates move chestunaru kani processing taking time like hell , 1 to 3 years taking USCIS for giving gcs 

Just now, csrcsr said:

Interfile chesthe oka oka sari file correct ga reach avadu antaru bro in worst case they will send yiur rfe you will send again 

Coming to PP manaki original perm ledu kabati they will only deny premium part of it and yiu have to file after 30 days 

Naadi ade jarigindi

oh the perm with EB3? 

Just now, fasak_vachadu said:

Dates move chestunaru kani processing taking time like hell , 1 to 3 years taking USCIS for giving gcs 

Chala mandiki 6 months lo vastunayi bro best case worst case is case by case , as yiu said LIN and SRC ela handle cbestayo chudali so far all were msc

2 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

oh the perm with EB3? 

Di yiu downgrade??? Or direct ga eb3 lo chesva bro if yiu downgraded we have just put eb2 as reference,  uscis will lookup for the perm attached to earlier eb2 for that they need some time andukani premium in some cases deny chestunaru

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Di yiu downgrade??? Or direct ga eb3 lo chesva bro if yiu downgraded we have just put eb2 as reference,  uscis will lookup for the perm attached to earlier eb2 for that they need some time andukani premium in some cases deny chestunaru

mine submitted as downgrade application with using previously certified labour  certification