485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

18 minutes ago, Silent_Boy said:

ninna reddy video lo, 2018 vallake moving vaddu annadu mari... its literally taking 2 years to get the labor and 140  so think about it. 

16 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If it's early 2016 bro unless teesmaar khan offer aithe Tappa I would wait (only me)

oh my mad

monna ne baga think chesi malli bench enduku ani teskunta ani cheppa

bokka lo offer a but stability kosam ani teskunna documents pampali transfer ki

Jan 2016

2 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

mine submitted as downgrade application with using previously certified labour  certification 

with concurrent filing adjsment of status 

1 minute ago, newtoselenium said:

mine submitted as downgrade application with using previously certified labour  certification 

Hopefully they accept your premium first time bro they will not process until 140 is approved , lekapothe you have to try again

31 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If it's early 2016 bro unless teesmaar khan offer aithe Tappa I would wait (only me)

Me also same boat bro . Mine is June 2016

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Hopefully they accept your premium first time bro they will not process until 140 is approved , lekapothe you have to try again

second time PP cheste malla paisalu kattali aaa? if they send my pp return; have you submit your PP againa?

2 minutes ago, megadheera said:

@csrcsr what is this interfile? One of my friends eb2 straight got current. He did not submit medicals with 485. Can he submit now?

He will get rfe .. then he can submit

Just now, newtoselenium said:

second time PP cheste malla paisalu kattali aaa? if they send my pp return; have you submit your PP againa?

If they return they wont charge money

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

@csrcsr what is this interfile? One of my friends eb2 straight got current. He did not submit medicals with 485. Can he submit now?

Emi ledu bro its like giving medical file, copy of reciept and telling the office to add this document to the file ,

As interfile doesnt have any specific form some lawyers say its hit or miss they will get attached to the file but challa law, reddy and neuman says its not an issue

But what we do is if date is final do an interfile if its accepted you can save lot of turn around time, even if it doenst reach they can always issue rfe then we can submit medicals with rfe worst case you are just looosing the fee no impact

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

If they return they wont charge money

send my PP on last Wednesday no update yet; does your PP got approved?

5 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

No your checks will be returned dont worry max attorneys charge some admin fee actual uscis fee will be returned

5 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

send my PP on last Wednesday no update yet; does your PP got approved?

which center bro ? LIN gaadu chala deny chetsunadu first time , SRC is good 15 days lopu rakapothe be prepared