485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

43 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i dont see any issue with that. but is your lawyer agreeing that you need supplement j? my lawyer says that since you are with same employer , it is not needed.

@mirchi_bajjiI have not yet reached out to attorney.Just got approval from director this week.You are also relocation to a different state with same employer?

4 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Yes bro.I am in a dilemma too.With much difficulty 100% remote in TX(we have a branch there though) ki oppinchanu ma director ni. But ippudu velakapothe future lo oppukoremo ani na badha.Thats why planning to relocate this year itself

I think we should be fine bro just leaving as it is instead of gelkiying the application, worstest  case( we are thinking of remotest chance) vachina we will get RFE or interview as our 140 will still be active we can justify, we should be ok i beleive

@csrcsr bayya naadi EB3 downgrade went to SRC, still waiting for biometrics appointment. Any news bayya ?

I had chat with live agent and she said I can request change of service center when I complained about how slow the Texas service center is. Did anyone you know do that ?

PD: Oct 2014

RD: Dec 2020

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I think we should be fine bro just leaving as it is instead of gelkiying the application, worstest  case( we are thinking of remotest chance) vachina we will get RFE or interview as our 140 will still be active we can justify, we should be ok i beleive

so you are saying just leave the application as it is instead of filing I485j?

Just now, YeddiBK said:

@csrcsr bayya naadi EB3 downgrade went to SRC, still waiting for biometrics appointment. Any news bayya ?

I had chat with live agent and she said I can request change of service center when I complained about how slow the Texas service center is. Did anyone you know do that ?

PD: Oct 2014

RD: Dec 2020

Voddu bro alantivi emi cheyaku , no first hand information what will be impact of service center change hang in there as your PD is little far be patient , SRC odu ipdde ipude nidra lechadu hearing october filers are getting bio appointments now

With all the Bio centers are working over time now hearing 6AM to 6PM people are getting appointmments and h4 ,l2 bios stopped you have good chance gettinig in next two months or they might reuse yours dont take extreme decisions stay there

11 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Voddu bro alantivi emi cheyaku , no first hand information what will be impact of service center change hang in there as your PD is little far be patient , SRC odu ipdde ipude nidra lechadu hearing october filers are getting bio appointments now

With all the Bio centers are working over time now hearing 6AM to 6PM people are getting appointmments and h4 ,l2 bios stopped you have good chance gettinig in next two months or they might reuse yours dont take extreme decisions stay there

oh ok bayya, inni rojulu wait chesamu.. hope it will come soon.

2 hours ago, newtoselenium said:

ipudu next steps enti - like i haven't given my medicals but i 140 PP cheyinchina (last week waiting for any response USCIS) - should i wait for them to send an RFE about the medicals?

140 ki medicals tho pani ledu. 485 processing lo they may ask for Medicals if your date is current by the time they process your petition. 

49 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@Silent_Boy bro you also changed location with same employer?

yes but same state though.  Here is the note USCIS sent when returning the package. 

"the supplement J is not needed when a form i-485 is filled with a form I-140 and you are the principal beneficiary"

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

guess estimate enth amandhi ki gc vachayi including june 2021 bulletin  from OCT 2020 ... 

over to @csrcsr @Snow @Iriswest @Spartan and all 

No idea bro people who got final action dates in db all of them got them,  excluding this bulletin only iddare

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No idea bro people who got final action dates in db all of them got them,  excluding this bulletin only iddare

ok ... i think atleast 50 k vallaki move avuthunayi anukunta until sept 2021 

33 minutes ago, argadorn said:

guess estimate enth amandhi ki gc vachayi including june 2021 bulletin  from OCT 2020 ... 

over to @csrcsr @Snow @Iriswest @Spartan and all 

Nakaithe vachindabba..May lo current naadi. First day approved my 485. Lottery kondamanukunna aa roju but busy unde 😁