485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

maa cases lo ~30% cases ki PD wrong print chesaaru I140 meeda.. approached USCIS back and they took one month and a few beneficiary phone calls to send out another approval with the right PD.. so, all happies now..

Also, many of them started festivals yesterday.. they are planning something big this memorial day.. they call it their memorial day from slavery.. lol.. they are planning outdoor celebrations keeping CoViD in mind.. enda 100s loki veltundi.. em chestaaro ento!

10 minutes ago, Webdev said:

Anyone interfiled medicals without RFE? Oct to till date PD current ayina vallaki GC vachhinda evearikina?

dont know personally but was hearinig in. challa law and rnlaw webinars it seems they have done thaat before

worst case emi avutadi bro you if interfile doesnt reach properly youu will get a RFE and you will file again ( here loss is money for getting medicals done might have to be repeated , doctor alreasdy has vaccine date just tests he might repeat chance tisukunte no harm anukuntuna

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Is that confirmed that uscis is accepting Final action date only and not filing date for June VB @csrcsr

not confirmed i think. I see the page was not refreshed recently yet. 

2 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Idi eppudu kodathamo naku teliyadu. Enduko antha excitement ledu naaku GC vastadi ani 

Goppallaki alane untadhi

20 minutes ago, Silent_Boy said:

not confirmed i think. I see the page was not refreshed recently yet. 

54 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

Is that confirmed that uscis is accepting Final action date only and not filing date for June VB @csrcsr

if they would usually they update on the same day evening or next day bros not sure, they say unless mentioned its final date, may be we can give a week to see

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/visa-availability-priority-dates/adjustment-of-status-filing-charts-from-the-visa-bulletin

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

one obeservation yesertday bulletin was eb2 they moved the filling date little ahead  , but usics is still only accepting final dates

Confirm gaa seppara will accept only final action dates ani ? 

Since CO said he expects eb2 final dates to cross filing dates this year. Koncham move sesi vuntaaru eb2 dates ni to adjust for that. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Confirm gaa seppara will accept only final action dates ani ? 

Since CO said he expects eb2 final dates to cross filing dates this year. Koncham move sesi vuntaaru eb2 dates ni to adjust for that. 

Not yet confirmed bro ,but no update yet if we don't have by Monday mostly final e anukunta

https://www.uscis.gov/green-card/green-card-processes-and-procedures/visa-availability-priority-dates/adjustment-of-status-filing-charts-from-the-visa-bulletin

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

one obeservation yesertday bulletin was eb2 they moved the filling date little ahead  , but usics is still only accepting final dates

Good catch. Even I observed the same hopefully next few months lo filing dates accept chesthe bagundu...

6 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Good catch. Even I observed the same hopefully next few months lo filing dates accept chesthe bagundu...

Bro ready aa nuvvu ? Some say they won't open since it is only 3 months before the end of fy..

56 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

i-140 premium rfe padindi...lawyer gadu ippude chepadu

don't know what the rfe yet, daridram started again #$1

minor ayyundachule bro .. don't worry .. usually candidate ki sambandham undadu I-140 tho .. may be employer emanna docs provide cheyalemo