485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

35 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa number eppudu vasthundo. 2014 June. ☹️

Edo oka category lo sure at least by October 2022 worst case

Best case October 2021

4 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

last year perm processing lo undi... now Perm is approved.... 

ready ante em kavali ? 

Congratulations bro

4 hours ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

last year perm processing lo undi... now Perm is approved.... 

ready ante em kavali ? 

you are all set what is the PD ???

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Naa number eppudu vasthundo. 2014 June. ☹️

@Rushabhinadhi kuda 2014 June bro.If we get GC by end of next year we will be the luckiest.I am prepared for worst case-5 years

13 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Yupp bro. 

EAD ina vastada ani chustunna bro.  

Yaa edi aina filing dates open cheyali nee luck unte final open avutayi emo next bulletin bro , how many days time undi to apply 140 , enni rojulu ayindi perm.approve ayyi?

For 140 I guess you have 6 months if dec 13 comes in eb2 you would be a straight filer ..I would suggest atleast couple of months wait cheyyi to see the trend ..

Thinking July bulletin is the only bulletin that can move at decent pace i.e 6 months ..August and Sept will slow

My guess is eb3 will land in mid to end 12' dates..and in Oct they will open filing dates to get the demand ...

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa edi aina filing dates open cheyali nee luck unte final open avutayi emo next bulletin bro , how many days time undi to apply 140 , enni rojulu ayindi perm.approve ayyi?

Perm approved in March. 140 applied in eb2 bro. My attorney  didn’t give an option of eb3. Jaffa gallu 

6 minutes ago, beerboy17 said:

For 140 I guess you have 6 months if dec 13 comes in eb2 you would be a straight filer ..I would suggest atleast couple of months wait cheyyi to see the trend ..

Thinking July bulletin is the only bulletin that can move at decent pace i.e 6 months ..August and Sept will slow

My guess is eb3 will land in mid to end 12' dates..and in Oct they will open filing dates to get the demand ...

My guess is also the same.... As CO uncle told June and July EB3 will be aggressive and later on it will slow down. Eb3 will be flodded with downgrades.

I have least hope of eb3 getting jan2014. Sorry others for discouraging comments. 

my only expectation is filing date open ite bagundu either eb2 or eb3. 

8 minutes ago, Allarinaresh10 said:

Perm approved in March. 140 applied in eb2 bro. My attorney  didn’t give an option of eb3. Jaffa gallu 

Oh ok eb2 fixed ok ok if they allow downgrade you can always do that else always yiu can do it to eb3

51 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Oh ok eb2 fixed ok ok if they allow downgrade you can always do that else always yiu can do it to eb3

employer will support eb3 downgrade .... as they did for few colleagues last year. 

Problem is dates... manam emi cheyyalem. 200.gif