485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, Be_happy said:

I too received my biometrics appointment notice today. Texas service center. Oct 27 receipt date.

14 minutes ago, Fida said:

Yes, I got it today my application received date Oct 28

looks bios are speedinig up finally LIN and SRC  with overtime working at ASC and h4 bios cancellation ,

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

looks bios are speedinig up finally LIN and SRC  with overtime working at ASC and h4 bios cancellation ,

H4 bios official ga cancel chesara? They said that official confirmation did not happen?

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

H4 bios official ga cancel chesara? They said that official confirmation did not happen?

Ayipoyindi ani vinna bro , maaku fraggomen gaadu email kuda confirm chesadu

6 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

evaro am22tech vadi predictions antavisa-bulletin-predictions-am22tech-july-

ila kakunda below one they stopped posting iin telegram bro the below one is very old , these are processed data apdu clear ga telsutadi e center e trend lo process chestundi anatlu , migitavi anni randdom guessstimates, 

https://ibb.co/C0z3VPH

Screen-Shot-2021-04-16-at-7-49-08-AM.png

15 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Looks like 2015 ... still no chance in oct 2021 

What is this EB2 FAPD means ? as per their website they say eb2 FAD by oct 22 can be 15th Aug '13 but here the picture says it can Jul 14. Am i missing something here ?

5 hours ago, mettastar said:

100% duplicate bro .. letters vachinaka chusi cheppu

general question. now lot of folks doing jobs remotely kada with H1 amended. Let say they had applied 485 in employer location in one state. if they moved to different state doing work remotely for same employer and same job, do they need to be present in employer location while PD is become current for 485 adjudication?

17 minutes ago, sunnam said:

general question. now lot of folks doing jobs remotely kada with H1 amended. Let say they had applied 485 in employer location in one state. if they moved to different state doing work remotely for same employer and same job, do they need to be present in employer location while PD is become current for 485 adjudication?

485j file cheyali