485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Is it which bulletin bro

don't know exactly we have to check prev bulletins.. if you follow gcseeker1999 at trackitt nuts & bolts series he mentioned about FAD retrogression.. also his predictions coming true how DOS & USCIS work..I follow trackitt for his posts..

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

experts , once FAD reaches a certain date by Sept 22 is there any chance of FAD going back. My doubt is can FAD. retrogress in future once the spill over is completed ?

It can. 

4 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

Yes I am not expert, but history tells FAD retrogress es even after filing dates concept. Check 2018 it went back..

it might retrogress but who are documentarily ready will be lucky since it is just printing of GC 

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

don't know exactly we have to check prev bulletins.. if you follow gcseeker1999 at trackitt nuts & bolts series he mentioned about FAD retrogression.. also his predictions coming true how DOS & USCIS work..I follow trackitt for his posts..

any predictions from gcseeker for FY2022?

27 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

it might retrogress but who are documentarily ready will be lucky since it is just printing of GC 

Monday telavocchu... CO might give some hints. 

37 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

i hope it works that way but it does not bro... documentarily ready is good but as per the law they strictly has to go through PD... 

Say for eg. is a person with 2010 has not filed his AOS then guess what happens FAD will go all the way back to 2010 temporarily (duration depends on availability of visas demand/supply) before they honor the ppl with latest PD..

We have another SO so the assumption is dates will not go back till oct 22 so we can never be sure on GC.. 

correct me if am wrong..

"Our conclusion is that USCIS is on track to utilize only 210K visas rather than the 250K available. Accordingly we have updated the forecast model. We will be glad to be proven wrong. But the lack of sufficient movement in EB2-I dates strongly indicates that USCIS wont be utilizing 250K visas as we had previously thought.

Looks like roughly 40k visa would be wasted, majority would be between EB2I and EB3I , this might impact dates up to 8 - 10 months?

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

"Our conclusion is that USCIS is on track to utilize only 210K visas rather than the 250K available. Accordingly we have updated the forecast model. We will be glad to be proven wrong. But the lack of sufficient movement in EB2-I dates strongly indicates that USCIS wont be utilizing 250K visas as we had previously thought.

Looks like roughly 40k visa would be wasted, majority would be between EB2I and EB3I , this might impact dates up to 8 - 10 months?

Good cop bad cop drama start.

source link post cheyyi bro. 

1 hour ago, beerboy17 said:

Evari conclusion vuncle idi

2 hours ago, beerboy17 said:

40k wastage is not a terrible  number. 

saw few posts in trackitt that many immigration orgs are bringing pressure on Biden admin to bring new law to stop FB based spill over to EB. If that happens then really bad for next year spill over. 500k FB based applications are in backlog waiting for consulate appointments and millions in application stage.  So pressure is mounting from many immigration orgs. 

@csrcsr , it seems many people want to try medicals interfiling even though chances are slim and might waste some money. Money poyina parledu, if it works then it will save many months processing time anna theory tho vunnaru.