485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Stand alone EAD aithe ventane approval vasthundi generally. Needi mostly combo card ayyuntadi...anduke delay emo....but automatic extension vuntadiga (if u r working on EAD).

H1 meede unna bro but have some travel plans so waiting eagerly 

49 minutes ago, praying said:

uncles nenu naku wife ki ead and AP renewal ki petti 4 months avtundhi but still no updates. Entha time padutundhi recently. Mine was filed online for renewal receipts start with IOE if it matters... please shed some light

applied last week of May, received combo approval last week bro @praying

its random someone I know got within a month when applied end of March 

1 minute ago, copypasta said:

applied last week of May, received combo approval last week bro @praying

its random someone I know got within a month when applied end of March 

Oh, awesome uncle. Mari nakenti 4 months aina em update ledu

55 minutes ago, praying said:

uncles nenu naku wife ki ead and AP renewal ki petti 4 months avtundhi but still no updates. Entha time padutundhi recently. Mine was filed online for renewal receipts start with IOE if it matters... please shed some light

there is no online renewal for ead/ap as I know how did you @praying

• 3 weeks later...

uncles..... he is my situation

working as a lead now and manager offered manager role. compnay attorney ki mail pedithe he is saying we have to amend the current H1B and also re sponsor a new labor cerification and 140 anta.... moving to manger is a huge change for current 140 antunnadu. this seems like a lenthy process to go through at this point. what do you guys recommend to do. I have ead also but currently under processing for renewal.

7 minutes ago, praying said:

working as a lead now and manager offered manager role. compnay attorney ki mail pedithe he is saying we have to amend the current H1B and also re sponsor a new labor cerification and 140 anta.... moving to manger is a huge change for current 140 antunnadu. this seems like a lenthy process to go through at this point. what do you guys recommend to do. I have ead also but currently under processing for renewal.

@csrcsr @psycopk @Snow @Spartan@Moon_Walker @BeerBob123

12 minutes ago, praying said:

Congratulations,  don't know bro always a grey area at least many people got 485 approved as they are in same profession and natural progression , did you asked what are the implications if you use ead assume it gets approved soon? As long as it doesn't not impact 485 you should not worry much imo but take opinion from attorney 

8 minutes ago, praying said:

stopping copying @csrcsr @psycopk @Snow @Spartan@Moon_Walker@BeerBob123

17 minutes ago, praying said:

take manager salary and keep manager title and keep hiring desi slaves under you, treat them shittt.

stay on H1b and go for amendment . 

Don't file new perm and I140 and manager role ichinaa matranna EB1C lo GC ivvaru anna 

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

amend cheyatam varaku oke.. as it is a new title change... re sponsor bokka tolu avasaram ledu...

but mee company policy ela undo teliyadu naku... check with third party immigration lawyer too before asking your attorney

Adi pampindhi ma company external counsil e uncle, below is exactly what he said

, move to a mgmt role isnprobably too big a chnage for your current 140 to still be relevant. Manager is classified as 11-in the onet system and it ccoupations start with 15- in the onnet system

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Congratulations,  don't know bro always a grey area at least many people got 485 approved as they are in same profession and natural progression , did you asked what are the implications if you use ead assume it gets approved soon? As long as it doesn't not impact 485 you should not worry much imo but take opinion from attorney 

ippude a question pampanu uncle... thank you. will keep updated

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, praying said:

Adi pampindhi ma company external counsil e uncle, below is exactly what he said

, move to a mgmt role isnprobably too big a chnage for your current 140 to still be relevant. Manager is classified as 11-in the onet system and it ccoupations start with 15- in the onnet system

Technically same company and promition kabti.. it shouldnt impact yours at all.. chest chesko manu vadike paper work bokka… kotadi sponsor chesina old i140 date will be ported to this one… valla paper is work hadavidi tappa you should be good…

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Technically same company and promition kabti.. it shouldnt impact yours at all.. chest chesko manu vadike paper work bokka… kotadi sponsor chesina old i140 date will be ported to this one… valla paper is work hadavidi tappa you should be good…

@csrcsr na worry entante na priority date mar 2013. if they start the process all over again from labor, it will again take 2 years to get new 140 aprpoved kada. I am worried about the time lines

31 minutes ago, praying said:

FTE roles lo that is very common. 

New LCA and 140 ki takes 2-2.5y

If your PD is before June 2013 - there is a small chance your date will be current in the next 3 years. If that happens, you will miss on your GC. 

Nee PD July 2013 or later unte - chances are close to zero they will be current anytime soon. Take the career bump and let them do the new labor process.