485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

July  mid gc gurantee no ead ap for you raasi petuko, no point wasting time on issuing gc and ead for you , direct assuming  yours went to msc , done no ead ap bro congratulations advance 

yes went to msc

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Documentarily ready bro aipotadi don't expect ead ap just stay calm for 2 months

hopefully bro..

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Tagaka potge ok bro , 5 years ni history neat ga undi kada??? Andulo yes petalsi vastai emo

Yes it's not DUI. After that no incidents..idi oka gola, 140 approved but wrong PD..andariki post date is the naaku 10 days early  given.. additional headache..oka 2-3 weeks delay

1 hour ago, megadheera said:

Citations and speeding should be fine unless DUI. Few attorneys say no need to mention speeding ticket and some say we should mention and explain. I got speeding ticket in June 2020 and I filed my 485 in October. I forgot to mention but my case is approved.

Thanks bro..to mention and explain its little ugly..it's my mistake..un necessary traction to file and may call for interview..fine is just $85..now it makes sense I sent explanation already what happened.so they might explain and attach to file..highlighting how care less I am..😁

12 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Yes it's not DUI. After that no incidents..idi oka gola, 140 approved but wrong PD..andariki post date is the naaku 10 days early  given.. additional headache..oka 2-3 weeks delay

5 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Thanks bro..to mention and explain its little ugly..it's my mistake..un necessary traction to file and may call for interview..fine is just $85..now it makes sense I sent explanation already what happened.so they might explain and attach to file..highlighting how care less I am..😁

Not at all big deal just chillaz everything will be alright no interview will be triggered for $85 citation , even if attorney says answer yes no issue at all you are done keep calm , 140 issue endi ??are they rasing sr for that to clear it or they filing ??

3 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

can you explain what citation you got ? I got careless driving due to an accident 5 yrs before, now my attorney mentioned she is researching and little concerned..my long weekend got screwed.. 

did you not try to reduce the citation with a plea? carless drivign is not a big thing. you should have got it reduced to lesser violation

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Not at all big deal just chillaz everything will be alright no interview will be triggered for $85 citation , even if attorney says answer yes no issue at all you are done keep calm , 140 issue endi ??are they rasing sr for that to clear it or they filing ??

instead of 15, officer typed 05. So date discrepancy with initial 140. I think attorney raised SR, I got update that they reached uscis got receipt..don't know what they did..if we raise SR do we get receipt?

Applied I140 in PP , hope they fast track else 2 weeks to 3 weeks processing time for correction..

From db recently one person was able to fix i140 issue in 2 weeks with SR..

4 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

did you not try to reduce the citation with a plea? carless drivign is not a big thing. you should have got it reduced to lesser violation

its my mistake I hit from back so no chance at all..it's timing I had to move out of state. Fine was $85 so went ahead paid fine to reduce move out head aches..different time zone..don't know could be handled better..that time though it was better..

30 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

its my mistake I hit from back so no chance at all..it's timing I had to move out of state. Fine was $85 so went ahead paid fine to reduce move out head aches..different time zone..don't know could be handled better..that time though it was better..

yeah. makes sense. i guess if you get interview call , just let the officer know and take documentation if needed. cant believe they charged a class 2 misdemeanor offense and only 85 dollar fine. 

Read on trackitt that someone with March 2014 PD EB3 got a letter for I485 interview appointment.Strange that they are setting up interview for 2014 people before 2010/2011 guys

17 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Read on trackitt that someone with March 2014 PD EB3 got a letter for I485 interview appointment.Strange that they are setting up interview for 2014 people before 2010/2011 guys

Depends on the visa officer and center. Seen many such cases in past too. 

they are worst at balancing work load, so each officer moves at their own will and pace. 

6 hours ago, chicagoafdb said:

instead of 15, officer typed 05. So date discrepancy with initial 140. I think attorney raised SR, I got update that they reached uscis got receipt..don't know what they did..if we raise SR do we get receipt?

Applied I140 in PP , hope they fast track else 2 weeks to 3 weeks processing time for correction..

From db recently one person was able to fix i140 issue in 2 weeks with SR..

It's easy fix don't worry I heard you get some status tracking kind of thing for sr I never raised though 

4 hours ago, terminator_desi said:

485 apply cheskunnaka GC ki interview pilustaru ani telusu... and that will happen when FAD is current. 

eb3 FAD 2014 reach avvaledu kada... mari interview ela schedule chesaru?