485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

July 2021 Visa Bulletin Predictions

India    Final Action     Date of Filing (Not available to use)
EB1   Current    Current
EB2   23 Feb 2011    1 Aug 2011
EB3   25 May 2012 1 Jan 2014

2 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

call customer care and tell them your situation like new job offer, visa expiration, india emergency visit ala luck unte documentation adagaru kani 90% adugutharu... again its purely luck bro rep meda depend ayyi untadi motham 

thanks bro

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

EB1   Current    Current

Last month prediction chusthe EB3 FAD will move to July or August 2012.

Sep 2021 Prediction (End of fiscal year 2021)

India Final Action Date of Filing (Not available to use)
EB1 Current Current
EB2 8 Aug 2011 1 Nov 2011
EB3 26 July 2013

1 Jan 2014

Oct 2021 Prediction (Start of fiscal year 2022)

These are the dates that am22tech thinks will be in Oct 2021 visa bulletin.

Given the current situation of COVID and US embassy closures around the world, the chances are good that more than 150k GC numbers may spill over in 2021. Stay tuned as we update this page regularly.

India Final Action Date of Filing (Will be available to use)
EB1 Current Current
EB2 26 Oct 2011 1 Jan 2015
EB3 24 May 2014 1 Jan 2016

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

e point miss ayyav nuvvu..

It is also possible that since USCIS sent receipts for Oct 2020 filings in Jan 2021, these numbers have not been counted at all in this report. We will update this page once the next quarterly report is shared by USCIS.

agreed but still 87k is very less when the dates moved to Jan 1 2015 in eb3 oct bulletin and later ...

@Spartan I already posted amtech22 prediction last week bro.Later I realized that he is just like any of us and he is posting predictions without verifying data.He doesnot have accurate no of downgrades from last october

14 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

@Spartan I already posted amtech22 prediction last week bro.Later I realized that he is just like any of us and he is posting predictions without verifying data.He doesnot have accurate no of downgrades from last october

agree @terminator_desi

53 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Given the current situation of COVID and US embassy closures around the world, the chances are good that more than 150k GC numbers may spill over in 2021. Stay tuned as we update this page regularly.

EB1 Current Current

Plz share the link for am22tech on prediction oct 2021.

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

EB1 Current Current

My PD is sep-2014 ;) 

49 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

agreed but the recent predictions were based on 87k 485 applications received in oct - dec 2020 and looks reasonable 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

EB1   Current    Current

Eb3 will go until sep 2012 or 13 months fwd 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Movement is not problem bro the way CO is moving dates for sure it will hit filing date in oct2020 but many people who are current are waiting for bios, at least 85% people did nit submitted medicals , rfes icchi ivanni process chestara ane doubt vastundi inka 3 months e undi, SRC worst LIn next worst chala mandhiki bio, 140 approved, pd current still waiting for rfes medical no progress, manygcs we are seeing from msc who are direct, and few people from msc got rfe before even their pd was not current they will get gc fast anthe no progress

ikkada eb3 direct filing vallaki luck workout avthundi b'coz they are forwarded to MSC which is processing fast, my date is 2013 but done with both bios and 485j receipt and there are people who are done with interviews too so documentary ready, the mess is around downgrades forwarded to LIN, SRC which will take good amount of time for processing. Last 2 days lo chala mandi ki green ayyindhi all direct applicants just b'coz of documentary ready..major issue mottham indians eb2 lo paddaru eb3 ki asalu demand lekapovadam...this is a good lesson even going forward better to have both eb2 & eb3 140 approvals to grab the opportunity 

2 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

ikkada eb3 direct filing vallaki luck workout avthundi b'coz they are forwarded to MSC which is processing fast, my date is 2013 but done with both bios and 485j receipt and there are people who are done with interviews too so documentary ready, the mess is around downgrades forwarded to LIN, SRC which will take good amount of time for processing. Last 2 days lo chala mandi ki green ayyindhi all direct applicants just b'coz of documentary ready..major issue mottham indians eb2 lo paddaru eb3 ki asalu demand lekapovadam...this is a good lesson even going forward better to have both eb2 & eb3 140 approvals to grab the opportunity 

Next FY lo EB3 lo date current ite ... is it better to go with downgrade and wait in long queue or hold tight in EB2 lane? 

edi better antav based on your experience. 

11 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

did you file medicals with I485 bro?