485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 hours ago, Daavuda said:

but maa attorney gaadu chinna mistake chesadu like oka application ki check and other applications ki credit card form adigadu. Uscies rejected the application due to mix of payments. 

You didn't tried to refile again ?

6 hours ago, snoww said:

You didn't tried to refile again ?

I think dates retro ayi untadi until he got to know the rejection reason

its purely a bad luck or may be something best is Gina come to you

18 minutes ago, beachboy said:

Any idea ipudu LIN Li Ee receipt numbers process avutunayi for EAD/AP and i140?

LIN gadu mari slow vnadu 

No idea but 27th valaki ead ap vastunayi ani vinikidi he is hardly giving 100 to 200 Eads per day

Naa downgrade application was filed on 10/27 but maa employer signature sarigga ledhu ani reject ayee complete application venakki ochindhi on 12/27, refiled the application by 12/31. Fingerprint Fee Was Received on 3/12 ani same day text messages lo receipts numbers ochai and a week later physical copies kooda ochai mail lo. Malla no update since then, I know Texas service center is too slow and many in the same boat. Just updating here....

Texas Service Center SRC219017XXXX

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, fasak_vachadu said:

I think dates retro ayi untadi until he got to know the rejection reason

its purely a bad luck or may be something best is Gina come to you

I think uscis still allowed refiling rejected applications even though dates retrogressed. 

@csrcsr  I found the SOC code mentioned in the EB3 approval copy is wrong. The correct SOC code is 15-1132 as per my PERM application, but the approved I-140 printed as  15-1032.  Is that a problem ?

Lawyer ki mail petta...inkaa response raaledhu..neekemayyina idea vundaa

2 hours ago, snoww said:

I think uscis still allowed refiling rejected applications even though dates retrogressed. 

Not for all. They rejected initially with option c9 or something. For them they allowed 

• Upvote 1

SR created only 131 

I tried for I 765 but not able to create 

so wondering any one get approved with SR (service request) 

and also Emma is keeping the track of how many times I am trying to contact them 

this month only I did 3 times in the May month contacted them 7 times for BM 

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  140 premium reject chesaru ivala vachindi anta update legal team informed..

now waiting for 30 days and re-apply

Hmm thats ok le bro any ways mana date ravadaniki 4 months avutadi (ooka vela vasthe fingers crossed apadi varaki ) inko 40 days lo you will be aapproved

LIN is really wierd enduku reject chestunaro enduku accept chestunaro teliyadu

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  140 premium reject chesaru ivala vachindi anta update legal team informed..

now waiting for 30 days and re-apply

My Story I140 LIN Receipt:

April 30 PP apply chesa..May 7th receipt came that they accepted premium ani :3D_Smiles_199:

After 2 weeks got RFE :3D_Smiles_216: ...Next week lawyer gadu replying sFun_duh2

Need to wait 2 weeks now :3D_Smiles_38:

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, dal123 said:

@csrcsr  I found the SOC code mentioned in the EB3 approval copy is wrong. The correct SOC code is 15-1132 as per my PERM application, but the approved I-140 printed as  15-1032.  Is that a problem ?

Lawyer ki mail petta...inkaa response raaledhu..neekemayyina idea vundaa

Sorry bro for delayed reply , I think vale cheptrau emo bro , if it was mistake of Uscis simple SR will correct it or may be mee lawyer generic code (software dev, computer software dev)laga pedthe they will let you know bro , oka sari approve ayaka i thtink lite anukunta bro any ways its downgraded , you need not worry much anukuntuna in terms of 485

12 minutes ago, rajprakashraj said:

My Story I140 LIN Receipt:

April 30 PP apply chesa..May 7th receipt came that they accepted premium ani :3D_Smiles_199:

After 2 weeks got RFE :3D_Smiles_216: ...Next week lawyer gadu replying sFun_duh2

Need to wait 2 weeks now :3D_Smiles_38:

oh avuna what is the RFE abouut ??