485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

On 6/9/2021 at 4:43 PM, csrcsr said:

No idea bro what they are doing hopefully nee bio aipotadi , so all your reciepts start with what prefix LIN??? Or MSC???

enni days bro inka bio  raledu. all receipts are prefixed with MSC . Only 485 is transfered to NSC.

NSC 485 process chestara ? 765, 131 with NBC

49 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

bayya,

nadi PD Jan 2011 EB2, mostly next bulletin current ayyela undi.

last month perm approved, 140 needs to be transferred from other company.

atoonery said will apply concurrent both 140 and 485 next month once dates become current.

can I go for concurrent filing along with 140 premium?

or just apply 140 premium separate and do 485 after I get 140 approval ? 

please advise thank you 

Nor Brainerd bro get 140 approved in premium and file everything to gather don't apply concurrently and do mistake 

Get 140 in premium fast and get the 485 out with medicals and everything

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

enni days bro inka bio  raledu. all receipts are prefixed with MSC . Only 485 is transfered to NSC.

Yaa kodiga different ga undi bro undi scenari

2 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

bayya,

nadi PD Jan 2011 EB2, mostly next bulletin current ayyela undi.

last month perm approved, 140 needs to be transferred from other company.

atoonery said will apply concurrent both 140 and 485 next month once dates become current.

can I go for concurrent filing along with 140 premium?

or just apply 140 premium separate and do 485 after I get 140 approval ? 

please advise thank you 

go with concurrent. But why do you need premium?

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Nor Brainerd bro get 140 approved in premium and file everything to gather don't apply concurrently and do mistake 

Just follow what csrcsr mentioned. I am following same. Don't go i140 regular, receipt it selves taking 1-2 months..

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

I don't know about this. Applying concurrently( of course 140 in premium ) soon will at least give us AC21 in 6 months. At current uscis working pace elagu EAD GC ippatilo raavu. 

Malli 140 separate gaa apply sesthe it will take 2 months more At least to apply 485 unless attorney cooperates and applies within a week and we can get approval in a month in premium. 

So it depends on how much time attorney takes to file for 140

Quick question.Done with my biometrics in April.Na biometric letter lo I485 and I765 application numbers unnayi. But USCIS case status says only finger prints taken for I765 and for I485 it says "Finger prints fee received".Is it normal?

53 minutes ago, snoww said:

I don't know about this. Applying concurrently( of course 140 in premium ) soon will at least give us AC21 in 6 months. At current uscis working pace elagu EAD GC ippatilo raavu. 

Malli 140 separate gaa apply sesthe it will take 2 months more At least to apply 485 unless attorney cooperates and applies within a week and we can get approval in a month in premium. 

So it depends on how much time attorney takes to file for 140

Premium bro else your 485 application will be murdered in LIN and SRC like us He has certified perm 140 will be out in 2 weeks 

1 hour ago, PhillyDotNetGuy said:

go with concurrent. But why do you need premium?

No bro concurrent ga file cheyadam actually typical scenario lo correct but after last is october when we file concurrently they are going to SRC pr LIN the application will be murdered still people are not getting bios so 15 days lo ppyedi emi undadu

If you apply with 140 it will hit MSC where GCs are coming in chronological order best

25 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Quick question.Done with my biometrics in April.Na biometric letter lo I485 and I765 application numbers unnayi. But USCIS case status says only finger prints taken for I765 and for I485 it says "Finger prints fee received".Is it normal?

No for 485 also it should say finger prints taken bro check with Emma adu sariga apply cheyaledu anukunta form ki check with eemmma live agent

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PakshiRaja said:

So nee 485 reciepts is starting with LIN

And 765 and 131 with MSc?? Can you clarify?

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Premium bro else your 485 application will be murdered in LIN and SRC like us He has certified perm 140 will be out in 2 weeks 

Yeah premium is no brainer if final action date is current. 2500$ is not a big deal. 

I was talking about filing concurrently vs first getting 140 approved . So you are suggesting apply separately ?  And that will have good chances to get GC approved faster ?

19 minutes ago, snoww said:

Yeah premium is no brainer if final action date is current. 2500$ is not a big deal. 

I was talking about filing concurrently vs first getting 140 approved . So you are suggesting apply separately ?  And that will have good chances to get GC approved faster ?

Wat I presume is, applying 140 premium separate rather concurrent, that way application do not get assigned to LIN centers and stuck..

I don’t care bout $2500 as this is one time opportunity, don’t wanna miss 

1 hour ago, snoww said:

1 hour ago, KakiJanaky said:

Wat I presume is, applying 140 premium separate rather concurrent, that way application do not get assigned to LIN centers and stuck..

I don’t care bout $2500 as this is one time opportunity, don’t wanna miss 

Yaa bros last October lo.manaki teliyaka option leka as that was downgrade no time now its matter of 15 days if you have certified perm once yiu have 140 it will go to MSC (national benefit cneter) if not it will go to src or lin where even if yiu do premium 140 is approved dates are current yiu still waitingbfor the application to transferred to NBC or local field office

So far not even single medical rfe or processing of gc from LiN or src that is worrying factor

If I have chance will send to national benefit center directly, 

Also bro if I was you I will not file 765 and 131 until I get reciept of 485 once yiu get reciept file to IOE digital center its getting processed very fast ( this is my opinion it's your choice)

• Upvote 1