485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa bros last October lo.manaki teliyaka option leka as that was downgrade no time now its matter of 15 days if you have certified perm once yiu have 140 it will go to MSC (national benefit cneter) if not it will go to src or lin where even if yiu do premium 140 is approved dates are current yiu still waitingbfor the application to transferred to NBC or local field office

So far not even single medical rfe or processing of gc from LiN or src that is worrying factor

If I have chance will send to national benefit center directly, 

Also bro if I was you I will not file 765 and 131 until I get reciept of 485 once yiu get reciept file to IOE digital center its getting processed very fast ( this is my opinion it's your choice)

Hi bro,

My I140 approved in eb2 with priority date march 2017. Do you think i should apply for  i40 downgrade to eb3 now so i wont miss any chance if there is a movement.

employer is willing to downgrade to eb3 if i want too. He said both 140 in eb3 and 485 can be filed together in case if the dates move.

6 minutes ago, Tadaka said:

Hi bro,

My I140 approved in eb2 with priority date march 2017. Do you think i should apply for  i40 downgrade to eb3 now so i wont miss any chance if there is a movement.

employer is willing to downgrade to eb3 if i want too. He said both 140 in eb3 and 485 can be filed together in case if the dates move.

Ready ga undu bro,  malli Costco lo line peruguthadi ….

asalu ke ledu ra ante messalaki sapanga nunne kavallli annadu 

2017 bhuth dooor hai 

asalu 2016 yeh touch ayithadoo ledoo telidu 

asalu avaru annaru 2017 touch ayithadi ani 

2 hours ago, Tadaka said:

Hi bro,

Employer free ga chesthe chepinchuko bro if not Wait cheyi 2017 March kodiga duram gane undi  , in case current avuthe you have concurrent option anyways

8 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa bros last October lo.manaki teliyaka option leka as that was downgrade no time now its matter of 15 days if you have certified perm once yiu have 140 it will go to MSC (national benefit cneter) if not it will go to src or lin where even if yiu do premium 140 is approved dates are current yiu still waitingbfor the application to transferred to NBC or local field office

So far not even single medical rfe or processing of gc from LiN or src that is worrying factor

If I have chance will send to national benefit center directly, 

Also bro if I was you I will not file 765 and 131 until I get reciept of 485 once yiu get reciept file to IOE digital center its getting processed very fast ( this is my opinion it's your choice)

Bro can u explain IOE digital center is it different from regular centers? I tried asking my attorney not to file 765, 131 with initial filing but she went ahead with form drafting..and advising to file together..

10 hours ago, csrcsr said:

So nee 485 reciepts is starting with LIN

And 765 and 131 with MSc?? Can you clarify?

485, 765, 131 receipts starts with MSC.485 only transfered to NSC 

2 hours ago, Tadaka said:

Hi bro,

Not to disappoint you but I think this is what will happen next(copied from trackitt) "When October 2020 VB published EB3 known inventory is very minimal. Since there is a huge spillover DOS calculated EB3 share of spillover and according to that they moved EB3 India filing dates.(They ignored the scenario that people will eventually downgrade, which happened in China case in the past).

Now so many people downgraded and USCIS/DOS has know inventory (people already filed and waiting for adjustment of status) in the hand for EB3 India. Most of i140's for downgrades will get approved before September and then all of them documentarily qualified under EB3. So with known inventory in hand DOS only move dates further depends on the spillover number. So we can not expect same movement in Oct 2022 VB like in Oct 2021."

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Not to disappoint you but I think this is what will happen next(copied from trackitt) "When October 2020 VB published EB3 known inventory is very minimal. Since there is a huge spillover DOS calculated EB3 share of spillover and according to that they moved EB3 India filing dates.(They ignored the scenario that people will eventually downgrade, which happened in China case in the past).

Now so many people downgraded and USCIS/DOS has know inventory (people already filed and waiting for adjustment of status) in the hand for EB3 India. Most of i140's for downgrades will get approved before September and then all of them documentarily qualified under EB3. So with known inventory in hand DOS only move dates further depends on the spillover number. So we can not expect same movement in Oct 2022 VB like in Oct 2021."

Medicals lekunda how bro. 140 approve avaledu..medicals rfe ledu. 

27 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

Bro can u explain IOE digital center is it different from regular centers? I tried asking my attorney not to file 765, 131 with initial filing but she went ahead with form drafting..and advising to file together..

@csrcsr updated question here..

Bro can u explain IOE digital center is it different from regular centers? I tried asking my attorney not to file 765, 131 with initial filing but she went ahead with form drafting. And advising to file together.. I still have time next week some time we will file so I can request attorney to hold. 

Also I heard from my friend he is straight 2011 EB2 filed at OCT, still waiting for EAD /AP.. looks like they are not processing EADS at all.

1 hour ago, chicagoafdb said:

@csrcsr updated question here..

Bro can u explain IOE digital center is it different from regular centers? I tried asking my attorney not to file 765, 131 with initial filing but she went ahead with form drafting. And advising to file together.. I still have time next week some time we will file so I can request attorney to hold. 

Also I heard from my friend he is straight 2011 EB2 filed at OCT, still waiting for EAD /AP.. looks like they are not processing EADS at all.

https://www.fickeymartinezlaw.com/immigration/what-does-a-uscis-receipt-number-msc-lin-src-eac-wac-ioe-mean/

See 765 and 131 can be filed any time once you have pending 485 reciept 

Some of my friends who did not applied initially later applied at IOE it got processed in 15 days (offxourse Bio metrics is mandatory) in my case bio done on April 9 no updateyet many whose bio done at Mar also no ead ap yet but if bio is done and file goes to IOE it's getting processed in 20 days , it's upto you bro but in your case as FAD is current you might get GC as well it's just my thought if I was you target GC since giur FAD is current and you have good opportunity to file everything to gether

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PakshiRaja said:

485, 765, 131 receipts starts with MSC.485 only transfered to NSC 

I think you are OK bro so yours was not downgrade?? If it was downgrade  I forgot what series 140 starts with?? Then you are in good shape bro dates are moving you might get medical rfe soon whhats yiur pd??

43 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

endi saami idi ediki poyina evaritho matladina ide topic...Andariki vostadi little patience..

Every body has FOMO bro its obvious kada the way they are proccessing  antha luck chudali emi chance unna october 2022 varake taarvtha malli e chance raadu malli maanam andaram month ki 1 day move avaddam lanti stories chudali

6 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Ready ga undu bro,  malli Costco lo line peruguthadi ….

asalu ke ledu ra ante messalaki sapanga nunne kavallli annadu 

2017 bhuth dooor hai 

asalu 2016 yeh touch ayithadoo ledoo telidu 

asalu avaru annaru 2017 touch ayithadi ani 

I am also not so optimistic. Employer was willing to file I140 under eb3 if i am intrested so want to see if there is any differnce in filing I140 separately or with I485 concurrently. 

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Employer free ga chesthe chepinchuko bro if not Wait cheyi 2017 March kodiga duram gane undi  , in case current avuthe you have concurrent option anyways

Thanks bro. Will wait to file concurrently in case if dates move.

4 minutes ago, Tadaka said:

Thanks bro. Will wait to file concurrently in case if dates move.

Chesi padeyandi..poyedemundi..maybe oka $1500

• Thanks 1