485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

15 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

@csrcsr: as you mentioned earlier, i asked my attorney  to file 140 separate and the rest separate, he said okay but he also mentioned it doesn’t affect my application as mine is straight eb2(pd jan’11) as we are anyways doing premium.

it only affects downgrades anta.. but still he said if I want he said he can file separate and once approval received, we ll file the rest of AOS together.

So after approval, he ll send 485, 485j, 130, 765 together as he explained!! 

anything missing apart from this based on ur exp?

add 693 which is medical

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

add 693 which is medical

@csrcsr: His response for 693 below:

We recommend that you obtain the medical only after you have supplied with the above documents and completed questionnaire(s).  The medical exam must be submitted within 60 days from when the civil surgeon signs and seals the exam 

4 minutes ago, KakiJanaky said:

@csrcsr: His response for 693 below:

We recommend that you obtain the medical only after you have supplied with the above documents and completed questionnaire(s).  The medical exam must be submitted within 60 days from when the civil surgeon signs and seals the exam 

they are correct do it two weeks before filing

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

add 693 which is medical

It doesn't only only affect downgrade bro if yiu have concurrent application either premium or non premium it will  goto LIN or Src  you don't want that to happen if yiu have 140 approval attached it will go MSC from lockbox

33 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It doesn't only only affect downgrade bro if yiu have concurrent application either premium or non premium it will  goto LIN or Src  you don't want that to happen if yiu have 140 approval attached it will go MSC from lockbox

33 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

oh okay makes sense. Also, how are we sure it will hit MSC  when applied separate (with approved 140) as you explained above?

coz all of my h1 renewals, h4eads will hit CA service center. sorry just curious!! as am unfamiliar with this process

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

oh okay makes sense. Also, how are we sure it will it MSC when applied separate as you explained above?

coz all of my h1 renewals, h4eads will hit CA service center. sorry just curious!!

your 140 applicatioon when you file individually will be LIN or SRC

when you file 485 along with approved 140 your reciept will start with MSC

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Individual ga 140 file chesina stuck in the queue?

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

Individual ga 140 file chesina stuck in the queue?

hmm , no if you file in premium with perm (non downgade) they have to apporve in 15 days

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

hmm , no if you file in premium with perm (non downgade) they have to apporve in 15 days

Groups lo individual 140 file chesi(downgrade)..1 month aagi pp cheyalantunaru

Just now, Netflixmovieguz said:

Groups lo individual 140 file chesi(downgrade)..1 month aagi pp cheyalantunaru

uff Bro the case we are talking is where he has PERM certified about to file new 140

Downgrade cases yes you have to file first get the reciept then upgrade to prmeiu

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

uff Bro the case we are talking is where he has PERM certified about to file new 140

Downgrade cases yes you have to file first get the reciept then upgrade to prmeiu

Okay bro. Thanks 

4 hours ago, KakiJanaky said:

@csrcsr: as you mentioned earlier, i asked my attorney  to file 140 separate and the rest separate, he said okay but he also mentioned it doesn’t affect my application as mine is straight eb2(pd jan’11) as we are anyways doing premium.

it only affects downgrades anta.. but still he said if I want he said he can file separate and once approval received, we ll file the rest of AOS together.

So after approval, he ll send 485, 485j, 130, 765 together as he explained!! 

anything missing apart from this based on ur exp?

What is 485j ?

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

@csrcsr bayya thank you for all the clarification, learnt a lot from this so far.

last email from attorney: we cannot proceed with 140 until we get published with July bulletin as we are waiting on your decision to file under eb2 or eb3. If dates move eb2 if not eb3 annadu.

so bulletin ochedi eppudo, vidu filing eppudo malli approval ki waiting and then AOS filing.

lot to go I guess :)

Just now, KakiJanaky said:

@csrcsr bayya thank you for all the clarification, learnt a lot from this so far.

last email from attorney: we cannot proceed with 140 until we get published with July bulletin as we are waiting on your decision to file under eb2 or eb3. If dates move eb2 if not eb3 annadu.

so bulletin ochedi eppudo, vidu filing eppudo malli approval ki waiting and then AOS filing.

lot to go I guess :)

What's your pd I forgot bro