485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 hours ago, dal123 said:

My center is Lin and it is more than 7.5 months and waiting for EAD/AP. This is for my wife

I have raised service request (out of processing) and after 30 days they said you are in line and wait for 60 days

I have opened Expedited request after 30 days and it got rejected

Last week, I have opened another ER, and it was not assigned to an officer.  naaku emi options vunnaayi.. wait patiently...evarayyina ilaanti situation face chesaaraa.

They are issuing single digit EAD s everyday.. They want to implement premium processing to grab more money.

This is bcoz of short staff and too many applications to process, h2 h4 ead gc bm ivvanni handle cheyadam avvadam ledu.. there are people with approved ER in may and no update from then so they literally stopped accepting any ERs...

24 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

This is bcoz of short staff and too many applications to process, h2 h4 ead gc bm ivvanni handle cheyadam avvadam ledu.. there are people with approved ER in may and no update from then so they literally stopped accepting any ERs...

Then I don't understand why LIN is claiming they are processing I-765 Nov 15 cases

17 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Then I don't understand why LIN is claiming they are processing I-765 Nov 15 cases

vaadu just 7 months penchukuntu veltunadu bro repu 16th untadi adi just programatic ga dasy penchuthu veltunadu sachinodu october 26th 27th border degara unadu , and you know there are tons of application. on 28 29 30 

and they are giving hardly 100 eads its messed up

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

vaadu just 7 months penchukuntu veltunadu bro repu 16th untadi adi just programatic ga dasy penchuthu veltunadu sachinodu october 26th 27th border degara unadu , and you know there are tons of application. on 28 29 30 

and they are giving hardly 100 eads its messed up

ee bekar naa kodukulu opening premium processing for all forms staring Oct 1 2021 anukuntaa..monna rule making loaa chusaaa (that is final rule). too much bhayya veellu.  EAD ki prmeium emiti saami..mari doachukoavadam tappithe

Just now, dal123 said:

ee bekar naa kodukulu opening premium processing for all forms staring Oct 1 2021 anukuntaa..monna rule making loaa chusaaa (that is final rule). too much bhayya veellu.  EAD ki prmeium emiti saami..mari doachukoavadam tappithe

true for a family its like 5K expense for 2 years , chuddam at least gC lo emina movement untundo

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

true for a family its like 5K expense for 2 years , chuddam at least gC lo emina movement untundo

h4 eads time ki vasthe they can continue working kada. hopefully they will hire enough ppl to balance the load.

7 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

h4 eads time ki vasthe they can continue working kada. hopefully they will hire enough ppl to balance the load.

truue but GC ead was simple thing until now kada bro, yaa h4ead ki chala advantage many people lost joob

2 hours ago, dal123 said:

mostly premium chesi inka third party ki icchesthadu anukunta e regular renewals anni like EAD's..staffing antha easy kadu e gov angencies ki....peak times untayi year lo with application overflow appudu new recruitment training antha easy kadu.. atleast EAD 2 years chesadu adi mari 1 year useless policy  

19 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

@csrcsr @Spartan 485j reciept for location change received. Now waiting starts…no docs pending from my side. Will be current in July.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Done July lo GC pakka advance congratulations bro

You fi le d 485j at the beginning of t he application or later bro?

52 minutes ago, AnandaVivek said:

@csrcsr @Spartan 485j reciept for location change received. Now waiting starts…no docs pending from my side. Will be current in July.

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Congrats bro.Did you change location with same employer?Did you already received EAD?Also did you file AR-11?I am also planning to change location with same employer 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Done July lo GC pakka advance congratulations bro

You fi le d 485j at the beginning of t he application or later bro?

When did you apply 485J? How long it take for receipt? I am planning to move and attorney says need to file 485J..

10 hours ago, AnandaVivek said:

@mirchi_bajji  @csrcsr @Apple_Banana @terminator_desi  location change same company…no job change..mid may lo applied..after 140 PP approval..received ead also…receipt received today..approval for 485j will be together with 485..

Thanks @AnandaVivek Did you also file AR-11 bro for address change.Also if you are scheduled for interview, will it be in new location or old location?