485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

monophy.gif

Bro we will know in this call inka move chestada  manadi vastada raada oor they might put paus 

@TravelGov will be hosting "Chats with Charlie" on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TravelGov) to discuss information provided in the monthly Visa Bulletin.  This month's chat is scheduled to take place on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST to discuss the July Visa Bulletin.  Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ahead of the event with "Chat with Charlie Question" in the subject line.  Questions will also be taken via the YouTube Live Chat and will be answered in real-time.  The event is intended to address issues of general interest related to the content of the Visa Bulletin, and no policy, case, or post specific questions will be accepted.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro we will know in this call inka move chestada  manadi vastada raada oor they might put paus 

@TravelGov will be hosting "Chats with Charlie" on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TravelGov) to discuss information provided in the monthly Visa Bulletin.  This month's chat is scheduled to take place on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST to discuss the July Visa Bulletin.  Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ahead of the event with "Chat with Charlie Question" in the subject line.  Questions will also be taken via the YouTube Live Chat and will be answered in real-time.  The event is intended to address issues of general interest related to the content of the Visa Bulletin, and no policy, case, or post specific questions will be accepted.

dude. you have your PD start of 2013 right? waiting for next bulletin?

1 minute ago, beachboy said:

ee i140 lu epudu kadulthayi ra nayana......

ma date emo EB3 downgrade lo current ayetatu vnadii... 

sunil-comedy-ravi+teja.gif

premium cheyaleda?

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

dude. you have your PD start of 2013 right? waiting for next bulletin?

march mid 2013, for me to become correct it should hit april 1st bro 

Just now, Spartan said:

inko 1 year move aitadi antara @csrcsr  rendu moodu  bulletin lo.. 2014 touch aite chalu.. yvWdpL0VARD1b05Z2qaygXTuvfoirA_nFITgyTC6

teliyadu bro charlie tatha emi cheptuado we can gauage , if not now manadi next fiscal lo aina avutadi current but will uscis process or not chudali let see mana cheitlo emi ledu

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

teliyadu bro charlie tatha emi cheptuado we can gauage , if not now manadi next fiscal lo aina avutadi current but will uscis process or not chudali let see mana cheitlo emi ledu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzMyBOBBz56szXwG8sQ2G

10 minutes ago, beachboy said:

ee i140 lu epudu kadulthayi ra nayana......

ma date emo EB3 downgrade lo current ayetatu vnadii... 

sunil-comedy-ravi+teja.gif

you ahve to do premium dont wait the regular will do , get the things early bro whatver you can you came this far dont think about that 2500-3000  , you can do part time and make them if you get gc /ead unless 140 is approved you will never have peace of mind

As it was already revealed by CHarlie, so not got big surprise as we use to get for when will be VB like that 

my day is still going normal 

Now I am in nail bite situation for August VB, my PD is Aug 1, 2013 

let’s hope momentum will continue 

agter Charlie interview I will decide to upgrade my i140 to premium 

Just now, Silent_Boy said:

EB3 filing date also moved one month.  Did not expect this but good

really. i dont understand some of these decisions. any move forward is good le. :D