485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, Silent_Boy said:

EB3 filing date also moved one month.  Did not expect this but good

good catch bro i was paying attention to eb2 only

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

really. i dont understand some of these decisions. any move forward is good le. :D

that is giving you a sense he still needs inventory bro there are hell lot of numbers these suckers uscis is wsting ,if they dont waste this lifetime opputunity to get gc else we are going to loose it its at mercy of USCIS

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

that is giving you a sense he still needs inventory bro there are hell lot of numbers these suckers uscis is wsting ,if they dont waste this lifetime opputunity to get gc else we are going to loose it its at mercy of USCIS

dates retrogress ayye chance vunda after 2021 ?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

i agree. i am just hopeful atleast next year they will pick it up. 

DB prajalu...i think they might accept filing dates this month. so be ready with documents 

Just now, Simple123 said:

In the last call CO said at least he is not seeing that till late spring in 2022 , may be by then the SO will reduce as mmore and more Family will be sponsered so we have time till April  2022 I guess bro

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

they already got all the applications. they have enough visas too. no idea why they will retrogress.

they are just damnslow 

Just now, raghuraj said:

My Priority date is 2016.. emi ayina chance unda brothers ee year..

no one knows bro we have to wait till Spetmber you have fair chance for dates of filing , but dont change jobs just 3 mmonths unless its a very good offer

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

i agree. i am just hopeful atleast next year they will pick it up. 

DB prajalu...i think they might accept filing dates this month. so be ready with documents 

no bro USCIS is not doing it I highly doubt it until ocober i might be wrong though

Just now, csrcsr said:

no one knows bro we have to wait till Spetmber you have fair chance for dates of filing , but dont change jobs just 3 mmonths unless its a very good offer

Sure bro.. Job change ayte emi ledu.. Unless fire aye varaku ippudu ayte.. raghuraj

• Upvote 1