485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

29 minutes ago, Epic said:

2015 PD ki immigration wise downgrade ki em start cheyochho please advise..140 etc or should wait until filing gets current only then I can start?

1) Get your 140 downgrade approved before september 20th (If money is not a big deal and your employer supporst)

you should not feel bad about money or effort if dates doesnt become current

but if it cbecomes current you have plenty of advantages like your application goes directly to NBC , chances of getting GC faster etc etc because of processing speed and once 140 is done and you files 485 done its all yours no dependdcny on employer docs for your 485 its all your documents 

2) Collect All borth certicicates for family, marriage certificate

Rest all docs you should have it

if you think ii just care about ead and no way mmy final dates are goingg to reach you can always apply as downgrade insetad of prework

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dkchinnari said:

Charlie interview efdu any idea?

TravelGov will be hosting "Chats with Charlie" on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TravelGov) to discuss information provided in the monthly Visa Bulletin.  This month's chat is scheduled to take place on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST to discuss the July Visa Bulletin.  Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ahead of the event with "Chat with Charlie Question" in the subject line.  Questions will also be taken via the YouTube Live Chat and will be answered in real-time.  The event is intended to address issues of general interest related to the content of the Visa Bulletin, and no policy, case, or post specific questions will be accepted.

it will be always at end of bulletin

4 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

TravelGov will be hosting "Chats with Charlie" on our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TravelGov) to discuss information provided in the monthly Visa Bulletin.  This month's chat is scheduled to take place on June 18, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. EST to discuss the July Visa Bulletin.  Questions can be emailed to [email protected] ahead of the event with "Chat with Charlie Question" in the subject line.  Questions will also be taken via the YouTube Live Chat and will be answered in real-time.  The event is intended to address issues of general interest related to the content of the Visa Bulletin, and no policy, case, or post specific questions will be accepted.

it will be always at end of bulletin

Ty

5 hours ago, csrcsr said:

then why did you said 140 approved , you might have submitted direct 140 correct ? 

then for sure july lo greenedd bro congrats 

Yes my 140 approved many years ago..just for clear path i said 140 approved..when i submited 485 itself submitted copy of my 140 approval along with sealed medical covers and other documents.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

@csrcsr my PD is June 2016 EB2 and H1 extn is next month...Is it right time for me to downgrade to EB3 or should i stil wait further and observe the VBs for date movements to decide in the future?

Stay in the line 2015 and 2016 huge downgrade will happens 

5 hours ago, PakshiRaja said:

@csrcsr bro throw light to expediate process for Biometric . 

Biometric ki expediate cheyalemu as far as I know, totally depends on Ur local asc center

3 hours ago, ForEverJava said:

Yes my 140 approved many years ago..just for clear path i said 140 approved..when i submited 485 itself submitted copy of my 140 approval along with sealed medical covers and other documents.

Medical antey em tests cheskovali bro ?