485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

19 minutes ago, MRI said:

source and more info please? 

Next Month’s Adjustment of Status Filing Charts

For Family-Sponsored Filings:

In the F2A category, there is a cutoff date on the Dates for Filing chart. However, the category is “current” on the Final Action Dates chart. This means that applicants in the F2A category may file using the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

For all the other family-sponsored preference categories, you must use the Dates for Filing chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

For Employment-Based Preference Filings:
For all employment-based preference categories, you must use the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

8 minutes ago, snoww said:

In the F2A category, there is a cutoff date on the Dates for Filing chart. However, the category is “current” on the Final Action Dates chart. This means that applicants in the F2A category may file using the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

For all the other family-sponsored preference categories, you must use the Dates for Filing chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

For all employment-based preference categories, you must use the Final Action Dates chart in the Department of State Visa Bulletin for July 2021.

sorry, I did not get you bro.. where did USCIS decline to use the dates recommended by DoS? 

10 minutes ago, MRI said:

sorry, I did not get you bro.. where did USCIS decline to use the dates recommended by DoS? 

In July Bulletin filing dates are also moved by few months. Which is normally DOS recommendation. But uscis said they are only going to accept final action dates even though filing dates are moved. 

Not much loss for eb3 since majority till 2015 already filed. But loss for eb2 who didn't downgraded last year since they won't honor new filing dates for eb2 which is December 2011 now. 

We will probably know why in 28th Charlie call. But he kind of answered previously that he can only give recommendation to uscis and its up to uscis to honor them or not depending on their workload. 

17 minutes ago, snoww said:

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

In July Bulletin filing dates are also moved by few months. Which is normally DOS recommendation. But uscis said they are only going to accept final action dates even though filing dates are moved. 

Not much loss for eb3 since majority till 2015 already filed. But loss for eb2 who didn't downgraded last year since they won't honor new filing dates for eb2 which is December 2011 now. 

ohh, i failed to read carefully.. understood.. 

24 minutes ago, snoww said:

We will probably know why in 28th Charlie call. But he kind of answered previously that he can only give recommendation to uscis and its up to uscis to honor them or not depending on their workload. 

October lo eb2 full urukutadi bro apafi varaki filing definite ga accept chestaru

Need suggestions:

na PD Dec 2015 with old employer ..current employer file chesadu perm ( eb2) - next month approve avuthundhi ani expecting if no audit.  I140 eb2 lo na compulsory ga file cheyala or eb3 lo kuda file chesukovacha?  a option best current situation lo? 

inko issue   - current employer merging with another company .legal entity/company name change avuthundhi  next year Jan lo. HR amo  no issues for ongoing  immigration petitions ( h1, Gcs) process continue chesthamu  after  jan 2021  new entity  will take care antunaru.

nenu Perm approve ava ga na I140 premium lo immediate ga file chedhamu ani planning. 

Just now, FIGHTER said:

Need suggestions:

na PD Dec 2015 with old employer ..current employer file chesadu perm ( eb2) - next month approve avuthundhi ani expecting if no audit.  I140 eb2 lo na compulsory ga file cheyala or eb3 lo kuda file chesukovacha?  a option best current situation lo? 

inko issue   - current employer merging with another company .legal entity/company name change avuthundhi  next year Jan lo. HR amo  no issues for ongoing  immigration petitions ( h1, Gcs) process continue chesthamu  after  jan 2021  new entity  will take care antunaru.

nenu Perm approve ava ga na I140 premium lo immediate ga file chedhamu ani planning. 

You can file eb3 or eb2 if yiu perm is certified for eb2

As you woll.be having certified perm apply both if money is not a big constraint for you

Next year avuthe you can file in September but assuming Jan lo mee company sale close avuthe ayaka you have to.file successor of INTEREST (SII) how it turns around 485 your attorney has to answer if your deal is closed before yiu file in 485 then no issue ,

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

You can file eb3 or eb2 if yiu perm is certified for eb2

As you woll.be having certified perm apply both if money is not a big constraint for you

Next year avuthe you can file in September but assuming Jan lo mee company sale close avuthe ayaka you have to.file successor of INTEREST (SII) how it turns around 485 your attorney has to answer if your deal is closed before yiu file in 485 then no issue ,

Ok, thanks. amina risks untaya eb3 and eb2 same time file chesta using same perm? na fear a i140 unda kunda pothundhi ani with current employer.

24 minutes ago, FIGHTER said:

Ok, thanks. amina risks untaya eb3 and eb2 same time file chesta using same perm? na fear a i140 unda kunda pothundhi ani with current employer.

Do first one  in premium then next oneno isuues my friends and coworkers did it

2 hours ago, FIGHTER said:

I did a similar process for both eb2 and eb3 within a span of 25 days both got approved...but mari same day process telidu if possible try premium get approval and go for other...usually perm is valid for 6 months Dec 2015 ante inka 3 months time undi atleast 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Thantrik said:

I did a similar process for both eb2 and eb3 within a span of 25 days both got approved...but mari same day process telidu if possible try premium get approval and go for other...usually perm is valid for 6 months Dec 2015 ante inka 3 months time undi atleast 

It's safest to get  one approval after another

Anyone filed AR11 for address change?I am planning to move to new apartment in same state.Yet to receive EAD/AP.Will filing AR11 will unnecessarily introduce delay in GC processing?