485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

9 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Did you submit medical ? How come you got ead/ ap and again status changes? Please give more details 

btw congratulations if it is GC .

Medical submitted along with the original application in Oct,20. 

EAD/AP received in Feb . 

Status now changed to 485 case was approved

5 hours ago, Thantrik said:

Congrats, MSC right?

Yes, MSC.(NBC)

In my observation, the straight applications from MSC are being adjudicated since last month aggressively.

All the downgrades should see a rapid approval in the coming months..Generally, July,Aug Sep more cases are adjudicated.

I know waiting bothers, but the patience always pays .

Alll the very best to all of you..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, changure1 said:

Yes, MSC.(NBC)

In my observation, the straight applications from MSC are being adjudicated since last month aggressively.

All the downgrades should see a rapid approval in the coming months..Generally, July,Aug Sep more cases are adjudicated.

I know waiting bothers, but the patience always pays .

Alll the very best to all of you..

pray for us tooo bro 🥰

ma friends okatanidi EB2 straight..current ayi 2 months aitundi..

ma CIP gallemo Medical petti pampinchale....ippudemo wait for RFE antunnaru..

EAD kuda rale inka....

papam last time 2008 run lo miss ainanduku..now his daughter is not eligible aged out..H1 vachindi..

ippudu date current aindi anukunte....ila... $s@d

19 minutes ago, Spartan said:

ma friends okatanidi EB2 straight..current ayi 2 months aitundi..

ma CIP gallemo Medical petti pampinchale....ippudemo wait for RFE antunnaru..

EAD kuda rale inka....

papam last time 2008 run lo miss ainanduku..now his daughter is not eligible aged out..H1 vachindi..

ippudu date current aindi anukunte....ila... $s@d

date current aayinapdu his kid aged will be locked if 140 is approved broo

• Upvote 1

Lin lo bagane moment start ayindhi fast ha ERs denied chestunaru and BM setup ayitundhi application moving fast now 

may be last two months vacations ki poyi untaru andaru

16 hours ago, changure1 said:

Guys,

Today my status changed to "New Card being produced" , am I being greened?.

EAD/AP received in Jan (EB2 straight, date current in June VB).

Everyone will get it, just a matter of time.

Congratulations Bro..🎊🎉.. may i ask whats your PD..also original petition sent to NBC..whats your local Field office? I am current in FAD as per july bulletin and got EAD/AP card last month and submitted medicals in october.

@csrcsrbro. Telegram channel lo evariko interview ayyindi anta ivvala. Time vunte chaduvu. 2 hours interview anta. 

Sampesrhunnaru andaru athani questions tho. Future employment kinda approved anta. Not with current employer. 

guys need some advise 2013 PD employer has agreed to downgrade but recommending starting with labor and get fresh eb3 retain org PD (eta close to 1 year if we file labor in july). downgrade to current eb2 to eb3 is also an option but say not worth the risk if anything happens to existing petition  

@csrcsr @Spartan and other experts

Just now, Mandalorian said:

guys need some advise 2013 PD employer has agreed to downgrade but recommending starting with labor and get fresh eb3 retain org PD (eta close to 1 year if we file labor in july). downgrade to current eb2 to eb3 is also an option but say not worth the risk if anything happens to existing petition  

@csrcsr @Spartan and other experts

Teliyadu bro 2013 PD petukoni vaadu ipdu fresh start chesthe it will never happen by october 

Downgrades chala mandiki approve avutunayi not sure hwat is the risk unless your employer has something negative 

Why did you not downgrade last october aby reason?

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Teliyadu bro 2013 PD petukoni vaadu ipdu fresh start chesthe it will never happen by october 

Downgrades chala mandiki approve avutunayi not sure hwat is the risk unless your employer has something negative 

Why did you not downgrade last october aby reason?

employer wasnt ready citing some previous issues with company, now that FAD is 2013 some of us are able to get him to do. so better to file eb2 downgrade and wait aa bro...?