485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, csrcsr said:

nope bro ead ap independant

Our attorney maybe not ready to do. I asked if I can send medicals just to give it a try because the date is current from July bulletin. But they discouraged. I really doubt they even want to encourage inter-filing. 

22 minutes ago, CNR said:

Eb2 pd dec 2013

biometrics done in june 2021
Texas SRC center I140 downgrade eb3 approved today after filing in premium.

What are next steps ??

EAD/ Ap status says biometrics are done from two months but no progress 

India travel cheyale it’s been 4 years .. mising parents 

Do you guys expect to get ead/ap by another two months 

yoou can go on h1 if you have stamping but looks you dont

emina ER request petti EAD AP approve chepinchukoni pothe ok

if you are going on h1 plan your AP will be invalidated you have to apply new one bro

Next steps ante if your pd becomes current you can ry interfile or wait for rfe bro

1 hour ago, karna11 said:

@csrcsr @Spartan

Neberska Time Lines I-140 Process time lines 5.5 Months to 8 months ani chupisthundhi  

https://ibb.co/zF4qy6v

If your receipt date is before the “Receipt date for a case inquiry", you can submit an “outside normal processing time” service request online.

service request raise cheyochaa,?  my date(oct 23) is before Receipt date for a case inquiry

even if you submit Service Request because of outside processing time they probably won't care based on the volume of applications at hand

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@csrcsr  interflining boleto kya hai.

Usually medical rfe aithe there is barcode bro if put documents and send it directly reaches the case officer who is assigned to our case

interfiling definition means yoou can add any document to your file like medicals, changing 140 from eb2 to eb3 etc etc 

if we do interfiling through medicals you will juust writer letter reciept number a number and attached are medicals so its hit and miss chance

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

i hope at least your family is visiting you bro?

Yeah visiting .. 2019 tharvatha kalavaledu .. 2019 plan canceled due h1b amendment rfe .. 2020 plan canceled due to covid .. e year anna GC vasthe bagundu

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

yoou can go on h1 if you have stamping but looks you dont

emina ER request petti EAD AP approve chepinchukoni pothe ok

if you are going on h1 plan your AP will be invalidated you have to apply new one bro

Next steps ante if your pd becomes current you can ry interfile or wait for rfe bro

h1 stamping ledu and India lo embassy open ledu. 

how to apply for ER for EAD. Do I have to go through lawyer or file by myself? 

5 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Usually medical rfe aithe there is barcode bro if put documents and send it directly reaches the case officer who is assigned to our case

interfiling definition means yoou can add any document to your file like medicals, changing 140 from eb2 to eb3 etc etc

if we do interfiling through medicals you will juust writer letter reciept number a number and attached are medicals so its hit and miss chance

oh ok, so anduke they are asking to wait for RFE ana maata medicals ki..

manaki kuda RFE vastada..? medicals ki current aite.?

3 minutes ago, mettastar said:

July vb lo current .. EAD AP no updates .. just waiting 

ok....hope u get it soon then. 🙏

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

oh ok, so anduke they are asking to wait for RFE ana maata medicals ki..

manaki kuda RFE vastada..? medicals ki current aite.?

Ideally 2 months back even it was not current MSC lo chala mandiki vachayi like @AndhraneedSCS

manaki RFE vasthe best case bro , konthamandi wants to take gamble worst case you are going to loose doctors fee ani 

date PD current aithe emma ni adigi mana file LIN lone unda ani cheppi(some times case tranmsfers to FO or MSC) then we can do interfile

• Thanks 1