485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

8 minutes ago, CNR said:

h1 stamping ledu and India lo embassy open ledu. 

how to apply for ER for EAD. Do I have to go through lawyer or file by myself? 

You can apply though emma bro with ER but yoou need to have concrete reason bro like new Employment letter or for your wife etc etc or medical reason in india for parents its hit and miss chance

I nver tried as it should not be misused , but if you have real reason to see parents you can get docs and try bro

1 minute ago, mirchi_bajji said:

no idea why texas center is processing ead/ap and not touching AOS. anni okasari cheyachu kada :(

puzzling thiing from SRC and LIN is 

1) No rfes for people whose pd is current or whose GC for people who have submitted medicals

2) No ead ap from 2 months only for ER requests

Only movmenet is they are approving 140s some who do in prememum 

God knows what they are doing

May be these guys are handling in order of PD ,(guess) technically these centers have applications 

2011 and beyond 

• Upvote 1

Just now, csrcsr said:

1) No rfes for people whose pd is current or whose GC for people who have submitted medicals

May be these guys are handling in order of PD ,(guess) technically these centers have applications 

2011 and beyond 

accurately summed up with LIN. It's inline with what they are doing. At least wish each service center can be more transparent on what is happening with-in their facility. 

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

2011 and beyond 

sad thing is premium i140 chesinapdu they can adjucate the whole case and ask medicals if needed and keep it ready. emto ee approach.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

accurately summed up with LIN. It's inline with what they are doing. At least wish each service center can be more transparent on what is happening with-in their facility. 

May be similar to department of state charlie Youttube webinar, if we can have one with USCIS head it will clear up lot of doubts bro , because charlie is not speakiing on behalf of USCIS

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

sad thing is premium i140 chesinapdu they can adjucate the whole case and ask medicals if needed and keep it ready. emto ee approach.

you know my company Suckers from fragomen, ma olu adigaru can we send medicals along with 140 premium ani no antunaru even lawyers 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ideally 2 months back even it was not current MSC lo chala mandiki vachayi like @AndhraneedSCS

manaki RFE vasthe best case bro , konthamandi wants to take gamble worst case you are going to loose doctors fee ani 

date PD current aithe emma ni adigi mana file LIN lone unda ani cheppi(some times case tranmsfers to FO or MSC) then we can do interfile

If USCIS  wants to use all Visa numbers, they must do something before Sep 30. 

I would take medicals on August 1st (if I don't get Medical RFE by then). That way, it will be valid all the way until Sep 30.

3 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I would take medicals on August 1st (if I don't get Medical RFE by then). That way, it will be valid all the way until Sep 30.

medicals ni waive cheyali if they want to complete by sept 30th. already ikda US lo unnavallame kada

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Neeku medical RFE rakapovadam entayya

Just now, mirchi_bajji said:

medicals ni waive cheyali if they want to complete by sept 30th. already ikda US lo unnavallame kada

Visa number behind the scenes assign chesi slow ga process chesina parledu sodara. at least it will benefit lot of people. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

you know my company Suckers from fragomen, ma olu adigaru can we send medicals along with 140 premium ani no antunaru even lawyers 

same with our law firm..

date current ayi 2 months aitundi okariki direct EB2....but still asking to hold on and wait for RFE.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Visa number behind the scenes assign chesi slow ga process chesina parledu sodara. at least it will benefit lot of people. 

Visa number eppudu ye stage lo assign aitadi

Just now, Spartan said:

Visa number eppudu ye stage lo assign aitadi

when yo are documentarily ready anta and when officer looks into the file anta

meaning bio, 140 and pd should be current along with medicals, then only charlie will have visibility to demand and supply 

these guys are sitting with files so he is moving dates as he has no visibility to processing

ideally uscis should know the people who are near issue medical rfes and keep them ready in that visa numbers are efficeintly used and give gc in sequence

• Thanks 1