485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

7 minutes ago, Spartan said:

tenor.gif

mandhu esi holidays ayaka chaduvukoni get that 140 done you, have ead ap too just change on (h1or ea) file 485j , adi chesetapudu medical vaadi mmokana kottu njoy

17 minutes ago, snoww said:

Don't be surprised if dems sneak in a bill in some other budget bill to save FB based numbers from getting spill over to EB next year 

It's too late to stop them I guess. Maybe they can stop that for FY23 if any. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

mandhu esi holidays ayaka chaduvukoni get that 140 done you, have ead ap too just change on (h1or ea) file 485j , adi chesetapudu medical vaadi mmokana kottu njoy

inkem change aitam...i was more looking at making a location move

e confidence to kashtam.

2 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

bro 2013 and 2014 ki GC ravadam kastam ?

ala em undadu as always you have the option to expedite any form but solid documentation undali like healthcare professional  or employer loss support..... ivvanni antha easy kadu anuko but there will be some lucky people....FY22 entire year undi to approve 

1 minute ago, Thantrik said:

ala em undadu as always you have the option to expedite any form but solid documentation undali like healthcare professional  or employer loss support..... ivvanni antha easy kadu anuko but there will be some lucky people....FY22 entire year undi to approve 

this fiscal bro

Summary some guy posted in telegtam

Family-based questions:
1. Do you expect the world-wide family preference to continue to progress through Sep
A. Yes, it will due to the processing speed increase at our overseas posts. Mexico will advance in the family category.
2. In the July bulletin the world-wide F4 is specified July 2007
3. No retrogression for fb category for dates of filing or final action dates

Employment-based and all recorded questions:
1. Do you expect the employment dates continue to progress through Sep
A. There might be slow down through Sep. I really can't expect any retrogression in the forseable future.

2. Can you explain what it means by Current in the visa bulletin?
A. If I determine I have 3000 numbers in July, there is only 1000 applicants

3. When do you expect consulates to be fully functional around the world like pre-pandemic?
A. Uncertain and it depends on the local conditions. It is constantly changing, but most of the posts are back to almost normal.

4. Why doesn't state department provide an processing times before applying?
A.

5. When determing various limits for numerical annual limits are only primary calculated?
A. No, everyone will be counted primary, and dependents

6. Any movement for EB5 China?
A. No, there is no movement expected for FY2021, but maybe possible for FY2022

7. Do you expect FY2021 family, employment and DV would be reached?
A. Based on COVID-19 issues, it's really too early to say what would be utilized under the annual limits.

8. Why would either the DOS or USCIS that an applicant submit application even when not current?
A. The state department would request NVC to send a letter to submit application when they expect someone would become current soon or previously
been current and the dates must have retrogressed

Live Chat questions:
1. With the slow pace of adjucation due to see the final action dates meet with DOF?
A. In most instances those dates have already reached. In most cost cases 8 to 12 months after

2. Does a case called DOQ
A. NVC reports to CO office submits all DQ files since the last report submitted. Once a person's PD becomes current, then they will be contacted by NVC in March if they would become current in July.

3. Will EB2 reach July 2012 PD in october 2021?
A. The India EB2 will advance and they may advance rapidly for India and China in the FY2022. EB category will be at 290K limit in 2022

4. How are PD determined? based on approved I140 for the year
A. based on the DQ for the year. Goal is the use the maximum available for the annual limit. Most of the number use will be utilized 8 to 9 months. july through sep would slow down in the dates movement.
Limit retrogression would be the last few months of the FY, and do the full recovery in the month of October of the next year.
Ex: 12,000 numbers my target would be 1000 per month.

5. Will USCIS start more EB visas in the following months?
A. The eb2 and eb3 will move forward, but not sure how much EB3 would be. huge number of EB3 filings have been made in the 1st quarter of FY2021.
This is huge increase well over 100K visas. They didn't get influx staff to handle the numbers.10:49

6. Does DQ include medical I693 also?
A. Medicals are typically at the time of the interview.

7. How much will visa wastage will be for EB 10s of thousands or 100s of thousands?
A. I would believe the amount to be very large due to the COVID situation. It is somewhat unrealistic to expect all of the visa numbers processed due to the COVID related limitations put in place.

8. For downgrading an application is the applicant counted in both the categories?
A. The applicant is counted only in the original category until the downgrade application is approved. I have limited visibility of the numbers during the downgrade process.
Downgrade could take time, I would not care about it much. Once EB3 application is approved, then they are counted against that category.

9. If the USCIS does not process EB visas at the what's the significnace of your department?
A. At the beginning of each month, USCIS provides how much they have each month. The demand is still being reported to me, so I'm maximising under the limit available.

10. is there a way for applicant to know if they are DE?
A. Yes, atleast for the overseas post, they can monitor their case status on the NVC website. They can see if there is something missing, the NVC will contact them about it. Ex: birth or marriage certificate.
Only if those certificates are received their applications are processed. CO is Not familiar with the USCIS process.

11. For concurrent I485, and I140 applications, what happens if the i140 is still pending, what happens if the dates becomes current?
A. No comment

12. Any relief for age out applicants?
A. The CSPA will address that. Look at the trave.state.gov website for clarifications

13. Can we get EB I140 count every month?
A. We don't have the information, and it could be changing too often. That would be again a question for USCIS.

14. If a person has 2 0r 3 I140s is their case counted single?
A. It would probably be reported as one, again a question for USCIS. Applicant is assigned an A number, and that is given to department of state. DOS will allocate one number for that A number.

38 minutes ago, snoww said:

Anthe. AC21 and EADs vachayee. Ade bhaagyam anukovali. In a way big relief to consultants. No need to worry for h1 extension and stamping rejections. 

yep idi great option inko 2 points add chesthe chalu....EAD ki premium and 2 nundi 3 years validity inka no more h1 enni years ayina ok asalu current avvakapoyina piccha lite... easy employer change, gap teesukoni intlo kurchovacchu, h1 stamping issues levu...consultancies ki baaga bokka idi 

6 minutes ago, Thantrik said:

yep idi great option inko 2 points add chesthe chalu....EAD ki premium and 2 nundi 3 years validity inka no more h1 enni years ayina ok asalu current avvakapoyina piccha lite... easy employer change, gap teesukoni intlo kurchovacchu, h1 stamping issues levu...consultancies ki baaga bokka idi 

Bro..andariki bokka except co uyesseeiyess

23 minutes ago, Spartan said:

inkem change aitam...i was more looking at making a location move

e confidence to kashtam.

once u have 485 and i140 approved  move aipo @Spartan uncle .. entha kaalam wait chesthaav ..

Hi Friends ... my PD is Nov 15 2011 EB2. Now my employer wants to file concurrent with downgrade to EB3. Is it a good idea to downgrade now? Thinking as it is taking more time (based on charlies today's interview)  better downgrade atleast I will get EAD in 6 months if filed in July. Does EB3 140 needs to be approved for getting EAD also?

Inka if downgraded in July can i switch back to EB2 when current in Oct and keep same I-485 application?

1 minute ago, debmat said:

Hi Friends ... my PD is Nov 15 EB2. Now my employer wants to file concurrent with downgrade to EB3. Is it a good idea to downgrade now? Thinking as it is taking more time better downgrade atleast I will get EAD in 6 months if filed in July. Does EB3 140 needs to be approved for getting EAD also?

Inka if downgraded in July can i switch back to EB2 when current in Oct and keep same I-485 application?

you cannot file in july bro your date is not curretn in any chart, october lo filing current avuthe you have chance

only thing you can do is get the 140 downgrade approved