485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Got it be patient bro you will get it DeCarlo undi get you 140 approved and iff possible send that medical packet

ade employer tho matladi interfile cheyistha...

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro it's like unofficial ga 140 ead rule implement chestunaru anukuntuna and dates kuda lock avutayi for cspa kids , looks gcs max 2012 vastayi emo next year ki ee pace lo

Ippudu current gaa already vachesthunnayee kada GCs 2011 direct filings ki. So next year spill over leka poyina atleast 2014 must come ani naa guess. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, snoww said:

Ippudu current gaa already vachesthunnayee kada GCs 2011 direct filings ki. So next year spill over leka poyina atleast 2014 must come ani naa guess. 

Some pending 2009 cases are not cleared. Unless you have no 2009/2010/2011 cases we cannot consider 2014 is possible given the number of visa wastage. On flip side, I am assuming they will issue EAD's until 2016 if people are lucky to take advantage of the dates. 2014 is too far in terms of GC. CO said he want to see demand. Indirectly hinting that he will open up dates further and have them apply and between Oct 21 - Dec 21, @USCIS will get major flood of application from 2014-2016. These three years have strongest 140 numbers. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

Some pending 2009 cases are not cleared. Unless you have no 2009/2010/2011 cases we cannot consider 2014 is possible given the number of visa wastage. On flip side, I am assuming they will issue EAD's until 2016 if people are lucky to take advantage of the dates. 2014 is too far in terms of GC. CO said he want to see demand. Indirectly hinting that he will open up dates further and have them apply and between Oct 21 - Dec 21, @USCIS will get major flood of application from 2014-2016. These three years have strongest 140 numbers. 

15,16 open cheste there will be another 300k applications considering the huge number of i140S .Do you think without processing last year applications.,they will open more applications?

33 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

15,16 open cheste there will be another 300k applications considering the huge number of i140S .Do you think without processing last year applications.,they will open more applications?

There won't be 300k just for two years but there are very likely chances that they may open because dates are not controlled by @USCIS

55 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

There won't be 300k just for two years but there are very likely chances that they may open because dates are not controlled by @USCIS

Exactly....

CO want to move the dates...He mentioned earlier that he wants more demand....

8 minutes ago, playboys said:

Exactly....

CO want to move the dates...He mentioned earlier that he wants more demand....

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

By 300k  I mean I140,I485,I131,I765  applications not just I140s

9 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Emo bro it's like unofficial ga 140 ead rule implement chestunaru anukuntuna and dates kuda lock avutayi for cspa kids , looks gcs max 2012 vastayi emo next year ki ee pace lo

@csrcsr bro how max 2012 ? FAD 2013 ki current aindhi. Any priority given to 2013 PD EB3 approved filed in October 2020 with 2012 PD filed in Jan EB3 approval cases.

17 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

@csrcsr bro how max 2012 ? FAD 2013 ki current aindhi. Any priority given to 2013 PD EB3 approved filed in October 2020 with 2012 PD filed in Jan EB3 approval cases.

So far telegram reported only max first half of 2011 in eb3 that too direct which went to MSC bro, if I under stood your question currently , 2012 and above cases got current only from July month we have to see next month any approvals/medical rfe will be coming from these centers bro

Oka two cases update chesaru telegram sheet lo from.lin and sec but fake I think

21 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

So far telegram reported only max first half of 2011 in eb3 that too direct which went to MSC bro, if I under stood your question currently , 2012 and above cases got current only from July month we have to see next month any approvals/medical rfe will be coming from these centers bro

Oka two cases update chesaru telegram sheet lo from.lin and sec but fake I think

Ok. bro naa question July bulletin FAD moved to Jan 2013 in EB3. August bulletin lo FAD ni Jan 2014 in EB3 dates move chesthe. Process ela chestaru July lo PD current first vunnavallaka till Jan 2013 or parallel chestara before oct 2021

23 minutes ago, PakshiRaja said:

Ok. bro naa question July bulletin FAD moved to Jan 2013 in EB3. August bulletin lo FAD ni Jan 2014 in EB3 dates move chesthe. Process ela chestaru July lo PD current first vunnavallaka till Jan 2013 or parallel chestara before oct 2021

No one knows bro how uscis is processing

Some people say documentarily ready undi and random case officer is good some times the later applications get processed fast compared to earlier

Kontha mandi emo they can do that but chala diff undadu like 2012 mundu chesi 2011 tarvtha ani

So mixed opinions based on data some 2010 are still waiting and early 2011 got processed so it's all over the place bro 

Just relax bro get your !40 approved , istam undi kudirthe throw a medical copy with interfile and relax nothing in our hands if yiu get a good offer file 485j and move on

It's tooo much if we keep speculating 

On 6/25/2021 at 9:29 AM, mettastar said:

Status ninnane ala update aindi .. so not sure what that really is

Bro , your friend got GC for 2014 PD EB3 ?

5 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

Some pending 2009 cases are not cleared. Unless you have no 2009/2010/2011 cases we cannot consider 2014 is possible given the number of visa wastage. On flip side, I am assuming they will issue EAD's until 2016 if people are lucky to take advantage of the dates. 

The random order in which they are approving GCs , anything is possible. 

I know many people from 2009 who applied in 2012 and are still waiting for any updates , while people from 2011 are getting GCs. So if final action dates moves to 2014 then won't be surprised if 2014 people get GC before 2009 people. 

it's pure luck factor from now on since Charlie doesn't care what uscis reality is. Lottery anukovali inka anthe.