485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

i thought you have to join the company in order to file 485?

No unless it's a downgarde ( daniki kuda cheyochu but risky) if yiu have approved 485 eb2 or eb3 direct and yiu moved to company b

No need company A can file 485 this future job is still therr yiu can join later always but yiu need good relationships with employer bro only designed employers tho work avutadi

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No unless it's a downgarde ( daniki kuda cheyochu but risky) if yiu have approved 485 eb2 or eb3 direct and yiu moved to company b

No need company A can file 485 this future job is still therr yiu can join later always but yiu need good relationships with employer bro only designed employers tho work avutadi

yeah mine defnitely needs a downgrade...eb2 2015 kastame kada..? what i was thinking is going to my previous employer if my date is current..and downgrade with him and applu 485. Coz current employer tho labor process might take another yr to complete

1 minute ago, ARYA said:

yeah mine defnitely needs a downgrade...eb2 2015 kastame kada..? what i was thinking is going to my previous employer if my date is current..and downgrade with him and applu 485. Coz current employer tho labor process might take another yr to complete

If yiu have to go bro you have to go now you only have 3 months left 

As at least 2 pay slips untayi very important to avoid ability to pay query

Join avakunda kuda couple of friends in db trying  anukunta for downgrade but little risky already approved unte east

If yiu decide to join join early (bit you are not sure if the dates can reach ani ideally it should but back of the mind doubt untadi

Chuudu think

10 minutes ago, ARYA said:

Go for it bro. I’m also in the same boat. Naa frnd ki approved. Worst case, it gets denied. 

11 minutes ago, ARYA said:

@Spartan @csrcsr @psycopk @tacobell fan Question:

Premise: If a person got an approved 140 from previous employer A and moved to a new fte to employer B. If emp B's 140 process still takes another yr or two to complete. then...

Hypothetical Scenario: Is it advisable for employee to go back to employer A and file the 485 with them and IF he stays with them for 6 months after reciept...AND did not get a EAD card yet due to processing delays...In this case can employee leave employer A for another FTE job by filing a visa transfer? AC21 is needed in this context? Also does he get the EAD in this case? 

It’s fine based on lot of FAQ’s but lot of them advising to stay until you get EAD which is much better than transferring H1-B. 

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

It’s fine based on lot of FAQ’s but lot of them advising to stay until you get EAD which is much better than transferring H1-B. 

How long is it talking currently to get an EAD uncle

9 minutes ago, Veeriveera said:

How long is it talking currently to get an EAD uncle

Chala.mandiki raledu bro inka most of them.applied in october including me very very few got it so far

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

Chala.mandiki raledu bro inka most of them.applied in october including me very very few got it so far

Mari endi paristhithi bisket enaa

4 minutes ago, Veeriveera said:

Mari endi paristhithi bisket enaa

There is delay eventually might come chudali ead ki wastage of gc ki samabdnham.ledu bro ead is given based on pending 485

4 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Green card ki emaina effect avuthundha okavela X-Ray lo positive vasthe??

From what I read , attorney can still defend that we will get the timely treatment and have insurance and finances to take care of it. 

7 hours ago, KrishnaDevaRaya said:

Green card ki emaina effect avuthundha okavela X-Ray lo positive vasthe??

raaduley.. neeku TB vuntey GC apply chesey antha opika vundadu.. oka vela positive vachina, doctor treatment istaadu.. if you decline medication, then nee case ki issue.. not otherwise..

58 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

@csrcsr bro do we know which series of RD MSC is currently processing?

Hard to tell because the way receipts are generated are not categorized by Forms rather simply received date by @USCIS, so it can technically be I-290B, I-131, I-130, I-140, I-485, I-601, I-751, I-765, etc.