485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, megadheera said:

@csrcsr from telegram. 

485 status changed to New Card being Produced. Current today.. 485J was approved on June 28. Medicals was submitted along with 485(credit goes to my attorney)

PD 12/19/2012 EB3 Straight

RD 10/14/2020

Notice Date 11/13/2020

Biometrics given 1/12/2021

EAD and AP approved on 1/20/2021

First Update “New card is being Produced “ 6/25/2021

Received cards today 7/1/2021

FO Dallas

MSC219×××××

Good luck everyone.. hope this timeline help others in this group.. stay positive and everyone will be greened.

wondering how did he apply 485J for Oct applied petition. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

wondering how did he apply 485J for Oct applied petition. 

Why not? Straight filers attach 485j with 485. Because 140 approved long back in 2010/11 so we need to show the bonafide job offer is still there. I did mine in October too 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Why not? Straight filers attach 485j with 485. Because 140 approved long back in 2010/11 so we need to show the bonafide job offer is still there. I did mine in October too 

Is 485j the new 485 to get GC? 

31 minutes ago, megadheera said:

Why straight cases only? 485J tied with EB category? I thought your underlying labor and 140 is enough, no?

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Why straight cases only? 485J tied with EB category? I thought your underlying labor and 140 is enough, no?

For downgrades you file new 140 with 485. The new 140 itself is saying there is a job. But for straight cases, the 140s approved long back. If you don’t file 485j with 485 then you will get rfe

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

For downgrades you file new 140 with 485. The new 140 itself is saying there is a job. But for straight cases, the 140s approved long back. If you don’t file 485j with 485 then you will get rfe

Not every straight entitled to file 485j, correct? I saw cases even before Oct they got RFE to submit 485j. Not sure what is the rationale behind it though, tbh.

Emma thi chat chesthe telisindi my BM and my spouse BM schedule for July last week 

BM letter also getting soon 

LIN 

looks like things are getting better now but not we were expected 

Guddi lo mella bettter 

somthing is better than nothing 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, megadheera said:

@csrcsr from telegram. 

485 status changed to New Card being Produced. Current today.. 485J was approved on June 28. Medicals was submitted along with 485(credit goes to my attorney)

PD 12/19/2012 EB3 Straight

RD 10/14/2020

Notice Date 11/13/2020

Biometrics given 1/12/2021

EAD and AP approved on 1/20/2021

First Update “New card is being Produced “ 6/25/2021

Received cards today 7/1/2021

FO Dallas

MSC219×××××

Good luck everyone.. hope this timeline help others in this group.. stay positive and everyone will be greened.

Wow msc rocks bro

16 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Not every straight entitled to file 485j, correct? I saw cases even before Oct they got RFE to submit 485j. Not sure what is the rationale behind it though, tbh.

Every straight files j bro to confirm the bona-fide job offer , for concurrent 140 new kabbati that is bona-fide job offer

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Every straight files j bro to confirm the bona-fide job offer , for concurrent 140 new kabbati that is bona-fide job offer

I wasn't aware of this bro. Manaki antha close evadu ledu current ayyi apply chesina straight gallu. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, tacobell fan said:

I wasn't aware of this bro. Manaki antha close evadu ledu current ayyi apply chesina straight gallu. 

MsC is doing great bro valaki chala mandiki date current avakappyina 485j approvals vachestunayi that gives confidence officer has reviewed the application and almost ready

140 case lo I heard it will be done by two officers even 140 approve ayina the mapping between 485 and that 140 epdu avutado vilu epdu rfe istaro case transfer epdu chestaro see msc is giving till December 2012 

33 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Emma thi chat chesthe telisindi my BM and my spouse BM schedule for July last week 

BM letter also getting soon 

LIN 

looks like things are getting better now but not we were expected 

Guddi lo mella bettter 

somthing is better than nothing 

bro . mee 485 application LIN (NSC) lo vunda 

Folks based on today's approvals so PD doesn't matter at least in MSC???

If yiur are doc ready they are giving greencard saw pd with 2012 two approvals 

They are giving zapa zap approvals in MSC today

Know some freinds whose pd in 2010 waiting for RFE so documentarily ready is key  at least in msc

Lin src so far rip

56 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Folks based on today's approvals so PD doesn't matter at least in MSC???

Yes. 

Also many people who applied in 2012 also doesn't matter to them