485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Bro that was some other doc .. i guess attorney address change aithe .. aa doc malli frnd ki vachindj .. it was not gc.. BM appt letter anukunta

endhuku vayya pillalni ila mosam chestav. Chala hope pettukunnaru.

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

why bro?

Desi manager sava tenging lk gadu too much micro management 

@MRI and @Spartanuncle Naa place lo undi unte manager nee tengyeu ane vallu 

great people vallu 

just waiting for my GC and will resign one day and complain to hr team, company summer anna gani Friday 5 ki meeting petti 

8 varaku sava dobbuthunaru 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

endhuku vayya pillalni ila mosam chestav. Chala hope pettukunnaru.

Pillallo utsahani nimpali appudappudu

1 hour ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

Every alternate day chestuna , same routine answer vastundi ..lol 

Different style lo questions adgu bro 

try to get as much as you can from them 

like which asc center my application received or USCIS requested 

I don’t see anything finger prints reused on my 765 application form 

inkka recently Emma bots are expidating the cases by opening ER .. and copy what ever they provides you 

2 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Desi manager sava tenging lk gadu too much micro management 

@MRI and @Spartanuncle Naa place lo undi unte manager nee tengyeu ane vallu 

great people vallu 

just waiting for my GC and will resign one day and complain to hr team, company summer anna gani Friday 5 ki meeting petti 

8 varaku sava dobbuthunaru 

outburst gives you temporary satisfaction bro.. but it achieves nothing.. in fact, nee career ke problem.. hate to say this but true.. that's why people bow and leave.. if you want to change, work in the system and go to a position of power and change.. appudu nee manager position lo nuvvuntaavu, nee manager laantollu nuvvu avutaavu.. so, realize it is a cycle.. management does nothing.. ilanti spits ni tuduchukuntu dabbulu dobbadamey vaalla duty.. ease up and think beyond bro.. good luck.. true.. GC will give freedom and I will exit but not like dengey bey badacow types.. corporations are too powerful and that is what I do not like.. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

outburst gives you temporary satisfaction bro.. but it achieves nothing.. in fact, nee career ke problem.. hate to say this but true.. that's why people bow and leave.. if you want to change, work in the system and go to a position of power and change.. appudu nee manager position lo nuvvuntaavu, nee manager laantollu nuvvu avutaavu.. so, realize it is a cycle.. management does nothing.. ilanti spits ni tuduchukuntu dabbulu dobbadamey vaalla duty.. ease up and think beyond bro.. good luck.. true.. GC will give freedom and I will exit but not like dengey bey badacow types.. corporations are too powerful and that is what I do not like.. 

Friday spirit antha dimpesav. chsss @TOM_BHAYYA tho evening temple ki vellali St. Louis lo to retain the lost uthasam

Just now, tokkalogola said:

@csrcsr bro..how long does it take to process once the case is moved to FO

Varies bro as big metro FOs are busy but I heard as therr are no interviews they are distributing the load among all FO chudali

Is yours moved? Bro

19 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

@csrcsr bro..how long does it take to process once the case is moved to FO

It's very blind because usually FO's don't show processing times if i'm not wrong.

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Varies bro as big metro FOs are busy but I heard as therr are no interviews they are distributing the load among all FO chudali

Is yours moved? Bro

yes moved..as per Emma

4 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

yes moved..as per Emma

Cool bro thats great progress was yours downgrade or direct? Oka sari 800 number ki kuda call cheysi automated daniki reciept number chepthe it will provide you updated status just reconfirm it moved