485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

22 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

TB test positive oste enti implications? does USCIS expect us to treat it and re do the test again?

Should be fine, no worries. Vaccine reports unnayi ga.

23 minutes ago, vatchesa said:

Ya, but only notices came, not cards

Only one salary tho kastam ga undi and I need to change job for better salary ani cheppa,, no docs asked

idi chese 3 weeks mundu SR kuda open chesa

enti LIN lo ila reason cheppina approve chestunnara? Emi surprise idi.

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

One downgrade reported RFE  in telegram for downgrade first of its kind

Got medical RFE for my spouse from SFO field office, we are out of town currently, any idea how long we typically get to respond to medical RFE? Thanks!

Famous guy
Got medical RFE for my spouse from SFO field office, we are out of town currently, any idea how long we typically get to respond to medical RFE? Thanks!
Vytesh Ramesh
Is this downgrade or straight
Vytesh Ramesh
Is this downgrade or straight
Famous guy
Downgrade

who is this Famous guy?

7 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

chest X ray chepichali 

100% bond negative vastadi doctor chuskuntuandu if it's positive nuvu intha active ga undalevu

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, newtoselenium said:

TB test positive oste enti implications? does USCIS expect us to treat it and re do the test again?

same here 2 days ago was doing medicals. Got positive in the blood report and the doctor ordered chest xray. It came as negative. Doctor said it is fine most people from india would test positive in the blood. This is called latent TB infection(class B infection). It means we might have exposed to TB at some point in life. They said they will report to the local health department,  I need to visit local health department and they will give some antibiotics.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

same here 2 days ago was doing medicals. Got positive in the blood report and the doctor ordered chest xray. It came as negative. Doctor said it is fine most people from india would test positive in the blood. This is called latent TB infection(class B infection). It means we might have exposed to TB at some point in life. They said they will report to the local health department,  I need to visit local health department and they will give some antibiotics.

bro you got rfe or are you planning for interfille ?? which center ?

Just now, viky said:

@csrcsr ma employer gadu finally i40 premium chesindu.. monna friday reached, reject cheyakunda, accept cheyali ani mokku plzz :D

already done next week ki approval in hand

10 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

bro you got rfe or are you planning for interfille ?? which center ?

My PD May 2012. recently got the PERM approved. Doing concurrent (I-140 and I-485), submitted all the documents

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

If you have an existing eb2 try th downgrade route bro not new perm.route

Downgrade risk untadi ani feeling bro … So thinking