485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

34 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

My PD May 2012. recently got the PERM approved. Doing concurrent (I-140 and I-485), submitted all the documents

nice get your 140 approved and file bro instead of concurrent it will go to MSC instead of LIN , if you file concurrent it will go to LIN and struck there

140 premium applied last week , no update on accepted or rejected. 

Attorney telling let's wait 

Have u guys heard anything on similar scenario,  premium applied no update  yet ??

18 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

Have u guys heard anything on similar scenario,  premium applied no update  yet ??

It took two business days for me to generate receipt and approved on 9th calendar day. But it depends on case to case. 

3 hours ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Downgrade risk untadi ani feeling bro … So thinking 

too much alochistunnav. We won't be able to get too many opportunities. Date current ayina dikku ledu ani @mettastar anna brief'd. So downgrade lo risk unte you'd have known by know. All top attorney's suggested it's safe and they did something like this for Chinese nationals in the past anta. Just do it. 

24 minutes ago, spicyfish said:

if you dont get within nmext week bro they are sending it back you might have to apply after 30 days bro, but pakka vastadi your fee will not be cut they will send you the checks back as well

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

hmm idem logic

Emo kottaga vintuna not sure any recent practical experiences my h1 expires in Feb so mostly Sept lo file chetsaruu🤣

4 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Two weeks back spouse i485 ead fast track request chesa through emma citing loss of pay reason.. today got approval for i131 and ead for spouse

Congrats bro nidi update avaleda?? 

59 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Two weeks back spouse i485 ead fast track request chesa through emma citing loss of pay reason.. today got approval for i131 and ead for spouse

needinkida vastadi wothon a week

• Like 1