485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

This count also includes FB based GCs too right ?

Honestly, II had several questions on the numbers shown from the screenshots because the receipt range includes everything (I-140, I-131, I-765, I-485, I-201B, etc) and we don't know true count of 485's only to say how many approved but it doesn't tell categories either. So I have to agree it includes everything unless I missed the disclaimers. 

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

64-B91448-3-B66-422-D-AB53-DC0-EB7-E2419

EFC5-E1-B0-CD41-4926-B36-A-F0157-E0617-F

Bro p[ost these pics in PM the group chinese owner voddu ani request chesadu mallli manaki e reports undaavu 

8 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Honestly, II had several questions on the numbers shown from the screenshots because the receipt range includes everything (I-140, I-131, I-765, I-485, I-201B, etc) and we don't know true count of 485's only to say how many approved but it doesn't tell categories either. So I have to agree it includes everything unless I missed the disclaimers. 

No get gets from the script bro he is running ui scriptt tto read the content of the page and does the data scraping

57 minutes ago, viky said:

current Kadu, august 2013 next month current ayitadhi emo,  edhi approve ayithe maa vaadu medical kuda pampuko anadau

Yaa 100 %vachesadi by august leakpothe next week 

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

No get gets from the script bro he is running ui scriptt tto read the content of the page and does the data scraping

The scraping is on the Category?

48 minutes ago, snoww said:

Filing date or final action date ? Eb2 or eb3 ?

eb3 filing dates might move after october. Final actions dates too if charlie vuncle still not done counting eb3 downgrades by that time 

Eb3 downgrade pd 2013 aug

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yes

It’s not something I am aware but if we know in a given range how many 485’s it gives accurate count on the approvals vs pending. 

28 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Yaa 100 %vachesadi by august leakpothe next week 

I need this 2013 August , current ayinataruvatha medical rfe vasthada or maneme gelakala application nee 

andaru edo a poyinattu replying these days 

inkka radu late avuthadi ani in telegram lo

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

It’s not something I am aware but if we know in a given range how many 485’s it gives accurate count on the approvals vs pending. 

Vaalu alage chestaru bro he takes a number for example LIn2190000001 ,he will take out the last digits and adds one and populates  the text box using selenium , cucumber style tools reads the heading and groups the number into somme category he is giving you summarized dreport on the colour graph , green , yello etc range graph a kinda avg count untadi 

Exact ga 100 unayi 40 approval 60 pending ala chart ivat ledu but that color graph is giving you range 

Telegram is full of 140 Premium upgrades and ER requests messages. Meeru kooda try sesukondi Edo oka reason petti. Rest of the 3 months uscis ki veeti processing thone saripothadi inka. 

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

Telegram is full of 140 Premium upgrades and ER requests messages. Meeru kooda try sesukondi Edo oka reason petti. Rest of the 3 months uscis ki veeti processing thone saripothadi inka. 

Seriously man, not sure why so much rush to get EAD, they will approve regardless, my friends did ER for no reason. Peer pressure idi kuda. Doing 140 earlier is important. @USCIS report the 140 numbers end of each quarter to accurately calculate the porting between EB2 to EB3. This will also in many ways.

14 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Vaalu alage chestaru bro he takes a number for example LIn2190000001 ,he will take out the last digits and adds one and populates  the text box using selenium , cucumber style tools reads the heading and groups the number into somme category he is giving you summarized dreport on the colour graph , green , yello etc range graph a kinda avg count untadi 

Exact ga 100 unayi 40 approval 60 pending ala chart ivat ledu but that color graph is giving you range 

color graph only shows the range, too, right? All downgrade series are way down in LIN chart and they haven't even started processing those numbers.