485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, star08 said:

mari concurrent filling kinda...if you take up any 485 .. you will be lost in others count kada..140 is not considered I guess.. only 485..CO said until the application is approved in the downgraded category.. still counted as EB2.. but he didnt mention if it's 140 or 485 though...most of my peers downgraded ..so. trying to have a guess 

No, one guy asked same question, if a person hold 140 in EB2 and EB3 do you consider two applications or one application. His answer was, regardless of how many 140's an applicant holds, his A# is same and they consider most recent one, which in case of downgrade if you file new 140 or amend existing 140 they use that and discard other one. It is still valid from applicant perspective but DOS and USCIS consider your most recent one. So all the people debating new 140 or amendment doesn't mean anything. 

3 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

eads isthunnaru in MSC without any emergency requests. hope they look at AOS too. :(

EfffBeeeI background checks which stage lo avuthayee ?

4 hours ago, csrcsr said:

niku return unte  adi daridram july 20 ki vastadi bro adi ento teliyadu

you have to apply on august 20 technically its not needed but attorneys advice to wait so best case you should have approval by july 16th worst case hyou have to apply on august 15th and get response by august 25th

i think yours will be aceppted as your pd is current not sure havla badcow galu emi chetsunaro

Mine is SrC and no response , pp reached uscis on June 16, chq not cashed and no status change, not returned, priority date current

1 hour ago, tacobell fan said:

No, one guy asked same question, if a person hold 140 in EB2 and EB3 do you consider two applications or one application. His answer was, regardless of how many 140's an applicant holds, his A# is same and they consider most recent one, which in case of downgrade if you file new 140 or amend existing 140 they use that and discard other one. It is still valid from applicant perspective but DOS and USCIS consider your most recent one. So all the people debating new 140 or amendment doesn't mean anything. 

May be a dumb question, after applying for downgrade, and still waiting on response. If yiu have to apply for h1 extension is our eb2  i40 approval still valid? And get 3 years of extension 

4 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

May be a dumb question, after applying for downgrade, and still waiting on response. If yiu have to apply for h1 extension is our eb2  i40 approval still valid? And get 3 years of extension 

Old one still valid

17 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

But hearing we might get only oneyear extension if our final pd is current not sure hwo far this is true

19 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Mine is SrC and no response , pp reached uscis on June 16, chq not cashed and no status change, not returned, priority date current

Thats wierd , either you should have got acceptance notice of premium to your attorney or case status should change

else your attorney or lawyer should raise SR immediately bro

48 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Until a decision is made, you can consider it as valid. 

32 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

But hearing we might get only oneyear extension if our final pd is current not sure hwo far this is true

No, there is no such thing given how volatile the GC dates are USCIS never do that

52 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

I’m 99% certain USCIS misplaced your package or attorney mailed it to wrong address.

2 hours ago, mirchi_bajji said:

eads isthunnaru in MSC without any emergency requests. hope they look at AOS too. :(

EAD is basic, they took 9 months already, i wish all service centers issue the EAD’s at the very least. One year waiting enti man too much kakapothe. They know how many immigrants come each year and how that number keeps growing. It’s dumb to say they don’t have workforce to acknowledge when they charging you money for each form

Just now, KATHRI said:

MSC is issuing EADs for current FAD dates… looks like it’s going to be a long wait even after FAD current. 

based on current processing pace I am not surprised if they waste 80% of spillover if not 90% 

don't worry guys..  travel ban is still intact..till 2022....so FY2023 also spillover expected

Among the qualifications for NIEs are those traveling to provide vital support or executive direction to critical infrastructure; those traveling to provide vital support or executive direction for significant economic activity in the United States  ; journalists; travel due to extraordinary humanitarian circumstances; or travel in support of national security or public health.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/extension-validity-for-nies-for-china-iran-brazil-south-africa-schengen-uk-ireland-india.html?fbclid=IwAR1X8251aB7izym_6o_rIW3PROaY4ZX2-ddvkSYSyU4gpzsqW9LfzVe0_EM