485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

40 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

No, there is no such thing given how volatile the GC dates are USCIS never do that

If your final action date is current that's  the trend now one guy reported I posted the avvo link too it mix and match results let see mine get applied in 3 months and few db friends too

4 hours ago, BacklogBadham said:

Motham EB2 and EB3 ni block chese program pettuknnada ayyithe. USCIS tho deal set cheskunnademo neekintha naakintha ani. Monna oka video chusa man athanu too much hopes and ela chepthunnadu ante his face is glowing. Adi chusi manollu fix ayyaru. Can't blame anyone. He is working for his money manam manadi manakosthe cbalu entha poyina no matter ane way la pothunnam.

Manam antha FOMO batch adi mana blood group

1 hour ago, star08 said:

don't worry guys..  travel ban is still intact..till 2022....so FY2023 also spillover expected

Among the qualifications for NIEs are those traveling to provide vital support or executive direction to critical infrastructure; those traveling to provide vital support or executive direction for significant economic activity in the United States  ; journalists; travel due to extraordinary humanitarian circumstances; or travel in support of national security or public health.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/News/visas-news/extension-validity-for-nies-for-china-iran-brazil-south-africa-schengen-uk-ireland-india.html?fbclid=IwAR1X8251aB7izym_6o_rIW3PROaY4ZX2-ddvkSYSyU4gpzsqW9LfzVe0_EM

I don't think that will affect on FB visas ? Just consulates close anukunta FB based ki. e 3 years spillover ayyithe 70% clear ayyedi but manolla speed chusthunte oka 40% kuda ayye la ledu.longer time ban vunte Dems ni thanni nidra lepinatle. Atu EB ki evvatam ledu enko pakka FB ki ledu. 2 categories ki full waste chesthunnaru. Too much backlog eppudu veellaki. 

1 hour ago, csrcsr said:

If your final action date is current that's  the trend now one guy reported I posted the avvo link too it mix and match results let see mine get applied in 3 months and few db friends too

We have one year approvals depending on client letters in the past, now rules changed but it is not guaranteed  that they issue 3 years kada.

48 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

We have one year approvals depending on client letters in the past, now rules changed but it is not guaranteed  that they issue 3 years kada.

Final dates current avuthe I pasted this link already somewhere above there are mixed results this has been confirmed by challa law, also Emily from rnlaw confirmed yesterday majority of the time if the Final date is current they are giving one year (but some instances they saw theree years too) 

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-continue-on-h1-b-even-after-final-action-dat-5179085.html

This is first time after 10 years majority people are current in FAD we have to see the trend mine is in 3 month(hoping I will be in FAD)  and some friends in db have in 2 months and few in telegram we have to see how they are going to do

3 years isthe good , 1 year ichina don't be surprised ani oka heads up

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

So few people who applied in 2012 for 485 and still preferred to stay on h1 might be renewing h1b every year ? That is a big pain.   

13 minutes ago, snoww said:

So few people who applied in 2012 for 485 and still preferred to stay on h1 might be renewing h1b every year ? That is a big pain.   

No when you applied h1b bro so final date was not current every time

Assume my date is March 2013 eb3 next bulletin lo might become current and I have reneal coming up if they issue for 1 year by next time renewal 99% final action date might retrogress because of all good reaosn  uscis is making next time I will get 3 years 

Assume the final date is current for 3 years which is unlikely potentially you will get gc 

God know lot of ifs and buts let's see

Telegram update. Ivvala 1.6k EB based GCs approved anta. Source Chinese group. At this pace 90k approvals in this last quarter. 

I am still not sure how they are able to differentiate between EB and FB approvals. 

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Final dates current avuthe I pasted this link already somewhere above there are mixed results this has been confirmed by challa law, also Emily from rnlaw confirmed yesterday majority of the time if the Final date is current they are giving one year (but some instances they saw theree years too) 

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/can-i-continue-on-h1-b-even-after-final-action-dat-5179085.html

This is first time after 10 years majority people are current in FAD we have to see the trend mine is in 3 month(hoping I will be in FAD)  and some friends in db have in 2 months and few in telegram we have to see how they are going to do

3 years isthe good , 1 year ichina don't be surprised ani oka heads up

3 yrs isthunaru avadoo fake story created check in same telegram group one lady got 3 yrs June 28 ki approved ani pettindhi

35 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Ninna 1600 gcs approved just told in telegram group 

Tuesday 1400

Which telegram group and how much nammable is that group?

11 hours ago, csrcsr said:

But hearing we might get only one year extension if our final pd is current not sure hwo far this is true

PD current ayyina veedu GC ivvali kada  .. lol .. 

4 hours ago, snoww said:

Telegram update. Ivvala 1.6k EB based GCs approved anta. Source Chinese group. At this pace 90k approvals in this last quarter. 

I am still not sure how they are able to differentiate between EB and FB approvals. 

Family based lo within US undi adjustment of status chesukune vaallu thakkuva kada.. if they are checking 485 approvals then most likely they are EB