485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

8 minutes ago, CrazyLuckyGuy said:

May 7, 2021 Case Was Approved And My Decision Was Emailed

May 6, 2021 We approved your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

April 28, 2021 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and mailed you a receipt notice.

April 26, 2021 We received your request for premium-processing of your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and mailed you a receipt notice.

November 16, 2020 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

485 approved aah mari ? or still waiting with just i140 approval in hand ?

43 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Anna needi SRC na? My condolences to you.

Ma amaravati farmers ante neku enduku anna antha egathali

@csrcsr  @perugu_vada @viky  140 status so far.

July 7, 2021 Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent
July 6, 2021 We received your request for premium-processing of your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and mailed you a receipt notice.
October 28, 2020 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

6 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Just checked my case status with Emma live agent: It’s transferred to local office and not assigned an officer not sure what that means.

congratulations.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

July 6, 2021 We received your request for premium-processing of your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, and mailed you a receipt notice.
October 28, 2020 We received your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker.

nadhi June-30 ki Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent .. waiting for approval

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

nadhi June-30 ki Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Sent .. waiting for approval

cool, aite vachestadi e weekend.

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Congratz @Spartan Medical mari inter file chestunava?  mandadhi next bulli lo current aye tatu undhi.. chesi padesthe best anupistundhi naku ayithe, $1000 bokka anuko...if dint go well..

3 minutes ago, viky said:

Congratz @Spartan Medical mari inter file chestunava?  mandadhi next bulli lo current aye tatu undhi.. chesi padesthe best anupistundhi naku ayithe, $1000 bokka anuko...if dint go well..

I will ask my employer to re-imburse. after my 140 is approved next week and file it.

26 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Congratulatioons bro

37 minutes ago, KATHRI said:

Just checked my case status with Emma live agent: It’s transferred to local office and not assigned an officer not sure what that means.

Cool bro that measn your case trasnferred from Service center to Field Office they will process your case at least they are processing your case

can you please provide details of your case bro like downgrade which service center your reciept series etc 

Also you call the 800 number to verify the automated system is telling you the same status which field office ??

@KATHRI

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

485 approved aah mari ? or still waiting with just i140 approval in hand ?

Just 140 approval in hand , ante bro 

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool bro that measn your case trasnferred from Service center to Field Office they will process your case at least they are processing your case

can you please provide details of your case bro like downgrade which service center your reciept series etc 

Also you call the 800 number to verify the automated system is telling you the same status which field office ??

@KATHRI

Mine is straight Eb2 April 2011 and MSC and it’s in Baltimore MD now

• Thanks 1