485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Just now, KATHRI said:

Mine is straight Eb2 April 2011 and MSC and it’s in Baltimore MD now

Cool bro intaka mundu assumption was they will get interview if it goes to FO but now many cases reported in telegram they actually processed without ineterview from FO tooo

is Baltimore near your home address bro just asking because i am hearing some. people cases are getting transferred to faraway field offices as well processing to get better distribution of load

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Cool bro intaka mundu assumption was they will get interview if it goes to FO but now many cases reported in telegram they actually processed without ineterview from FO tooo

is Baltimore near your home address bro just asking because i am hearing some. people cases are getting transferred to faraway field offices as well processing to get better distribution of load

Oh I dint ask which office just assumed because of being close to home address. Will check tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KATHRI said:

Oh I dint ask which office just assumed because of being close to home address. Will check tomorrow.

you call 800 number automated voice will tell you

Captured from telegram...

from Whatspp Group
One of my friend got gc approved today
 Downgrade Case
EB3 (pd 2011)
pd oct 2011
I think this is the first downgrade case heard
RD - 28 oct
Nebraska - LIN 
Seattle FO

• Thanks 1

Spoke to Emma today, she said I should get an update on 485 in 3 weeks (Src, sent on oct)

Whats that FO transfer? 

my employer says may be 140 PP package return is taking long

1 hour ago, KATHRI said:

Just checked my case status with Emma live agent: It’s transferred to local office and not assigned an officer not sure what that means.

Which FO bro ?

1 minute ago, Meowcatp said:

Spoke to Emma today, she said I should get an update on 485 in 3 weeks (Src, sent on oct)

Whats that FO transfer? 

my employer says may be 140 PP package return is taking long

Some or most of the cases are transffeing to field office for distribution of load

but only concrete info so far from msc

did your case transferred to field office bro from SRC ? did they confirmed?

Emma tho matlada .. case FO ki poinda akkade beeruva lo pettara ana .. ikkade undi locker lo dont worry annaru .. rendu chethulu jebulo pettukoni sbux ki ellocha

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Emma tho matlada .. case FO ki poinda akkade beeruva lo pettara ana .. ikkade undi locker lo dont worry annaru .. rendu chethulu jebulo pettukoni sbux ki ellocha

Congratulations.

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Some or most of the cases are transffeing to field office for distribution of load

but only concrete info so far from msc

did your case transferred to field office bro from SRC ? did they confirmed?

No, she said processing time for i765 is 7-9 months, that way I should hear something in 3 weeks anindhi 

I485 ki 19-50 months anta

2 minutes ago, mettastar said:

:giggle: tell something new bro, at least rphrase chesi kottaga undi really surpised what these suckers are doiung??

140 PP pedithe return apmputunaru, EAD AP s andariki ivadam ledu really curious asalu emi chetsuynaru

this is crazy why they chose SRC and LIN who is auditing their work no idea thu

4 minutes ago, mettastar said:

😂😂

Just now, Meowcatp said:

No, she said processing time for i765 is 7-9 months, that way I should hear something in 3 weeks anindhi 

I485 ki 19-50 months anta

got you