485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

If you can get corrected since you have time that's great else inka time vasthe get affidavits to support 

Chinki gaadu ivvalti data post sesadu telegram lo. Not much difference compared to last week. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

@csrcsr @Rushabhi
PD: Feb 2013

SRC series - Texas 

filed for Eb3 downgrade… no biometrics.. no change in status after the receipt numbers were created… 10 months avtondi.. 

anyone in this situation?? 

also, guys with 2013 pd.. are you getting ready with the medical tests in advance or waiting for the dates to move? 

It depends on notice date bro and queue at local asc

If your time passed raise a SR also chat with Emma not much yiu can do bro I thought october end lin valaki all of them got bio if not most , 

I am thinking they might be reusing 

If pd comes current planning to do an interfile ( know it's hit and miss mentally prepared for an rfe it's not detrimental to application bro

Just now, snoww said:

Chinki gaadu ivvalti data post sesadu telegram lo. Not much difference compared to last week. 

True I will pm you two recipet numbers interesting status from.lin

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Exact Applied date enti? There are Many who are in same situation like you who applied in October last week. 

October first 2 weeks lo apply sesina vallaki, last week lo apply sesina vallaki huge difference. 

Last week of October.. 

If dates become current, is there a way to submit the medical without rfe??

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Last week of October.. 

If you change jobs you can. Otherwise it is just random luck. It might or might Not work. 

1 minute ago, snoww said:

If you change jobs you can. Otherwise it is just random luck. It might or might Not work. 

Hmm.. I want to change jobs… but holding off until I get the EAD.. but now dates kuda current ayye chance ekkuvagaa undi…

on top of that, my employer was acquired by another company… not sure how is that going to impact my application… 

Last week of October.. 

Interfile bro it's just like you writing a letter, copy of reciept and sealed 693 form send it to po box address in the reciept 

Also check with Emma or 800 number where is your case now sometimes case transfer happens in that case send to that particular address

Problem with ibterfile is its hit and miss it may or may not reach risk is some money for preparation of form again 693 no risk to application

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

It depends on notice date bro and queue at local asc

If your time passed raise a SR also chat with Emma not much yiu can do bro I thought october end lin valaki all of them got bio if not most , 

I am thinking they might be reusing 

If pd comes current planning to do an interfile ( know it's hit and miss mentally prepared for an rfe it's not detrimental to application bro

Heard SRC is very bad… some of my friends at least got biometrics.. I didn’t even get that…

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Hmm.. I want to change jobs… but holding off until I get the EAD.. but now dates kuda current ayye chance ekkuvagaa undi…

on top of that, my employer was acquired by another company… not sure how is that going to impact my application… 

As it passed 6 months bro don't worry but make sure your 140 gets approved in premium ASAP 

Heard SRC is very bad… some of my friends at least got biometrics.. I didn’t even get that…

Check with Emma weather they reused for 765 and mostly 485 they will send it sooner or they might have resued

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Interfile bro it's just like you writing a letter, copy of reciept and sealed 693 form send it to po box address in the reciept 

Also check with Emma or 800 number where is your case now sometimes case transfer happens in that case send to that particular address

Problem with ibterfile is its hit and miss it may or may not reach risk is some money for preparation of form again 693 no risk to application

Ok.. will try..  ma attorney gadu konchem thikkodu… chestado ledo chudaali 

9 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

As it passed 6 months bro don't worry but make sure your 140 gets approved in premium ASAP 

I cannot change it to premium as it is a downgrade 

I cannot change it to premium as it is a downgrade 

Who told bro??  ikkada intha mandimi chesamu got it approved and if you are following the thread 

Don't know who is misleading you 

Get that done anthe before the aquistion

37 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

If you can get corrected since you have time that's great else inka time vasthe get affidavits to support 

Intiki call chesthe.. school lo istharu and MRO office lo kuda istharu.. school dhi aithe 5 mins pani annaru..

and wife dhi birth certificate (janana dhruvikarana pathram) undhi from gram panchayat 😬.. idhi pani chesudhha? Or should I get date of birth certificate from MRO office ?

@snoww