ఎట్టకేలకు తోకముడిచిన తాత...😀

r2d2

"Even though I totally disagree with the outcome of the election, and the facts bear me out, nevertheless there will be an orderly transition on January 20th," Trump said in the statement, repeating false claims he has made throughout the last two months. "I have always said we would continue our fight to ensure that only legal votes were counted. While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it's only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again."

THE END 

15 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

I think more than the electoral college certification.. he sort of sensed the ground slipping away after some top Republicans strongly condemned him for the chaos.

Yeah and some of them who planned to object (Braun and Loeffler) flipped after what happened yesterday. 

13 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

his twitter account is still locked... CITI_c$y

Thatha pressnote release cheyochu ga, comedy kakapothe idendi haahhaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this is the funniest pic from yesterday's rioters...

37697360-9120221-image-a-10_160997678852

Outside the chaos in the capitol, another vocal Trump supporter Leigh Ann Luck, dressed up as the Statue of Liberty as she shouted in protest against Biden's victory.. CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, r2d2 said:

I think more than the electoral college certification.. he sort of sensed the ground slipping away after some top Republicans strongly condemned him for the chaos.

Inka continue chesthey reps ey mooseysa la unnaru ani ardham ayyindhi 

exodus has begun..

Trump's former chief of staff Mick Mulvaney resigns

Mick Mulvaney, then acting White House chief of staff, listens during a meeting in the Oval Office of the White House on March 2, 2020.  

President Donald Trump’s former chief of staff and current special envoy to Northern Ireland, Mick Mulvaney, has resigned.

He told CNBC in an interview this morning that he called Secretary of State Mike Pompeo last night and resigned.

"I called Mike Pompeo last night to let him know I was resigning from that. I can’t do it. I can’t stay," Mulvaney said in the interview.

He added: "Those who choose to stay, and I have talked with some of them, are choosing to stay because they’re worried the President might put someone worse in."

Mulvaney's resignation follows the departure of at least two other Trump loyalists. Stephanie Grisham, the former White House communications director and press secretary and current chief of staff for first lady Melania Trump, submitted her resignation Wednesday afternoon, as did President Trump's deputy national security adviser Matt Pottinger.